Hit count 人气指数

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kuching Delicacies

让古晋游子千肠挂肚的古晋美食 ...
Food that makes overseas Kuchingites homesick ...


古晋美食三部曲 ...

(一) 干捞面 Kolo Mee







(二) 果杂 Kueh Chap







(三) 叻沙 Sarawak Laksa







让古晋游子垂涎三尺,归心似箭的美食 ...

献给所有流落他乡的古晋游子。

(阿量,给你看图过过干瘾... ^_^)

... dedicated to all the Kuching folks* who are deprived of these mouth-watering dishes, wherever you are ...

(* especially my little brother Ah Liang in Manchester, England.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa..Tuan Zhang, U had "3 in 1" breakfast-(KoloMee+KuehChap+S'wak Laksa)this morning? after back from China?? Good appetite!! ^___^

CP Su said...

No lah, i only had kueh chap and Sarawak Laksa for breakfast this morning...kolo mee I “打包”take away ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

你家后院的水果如何种???

CP Su said...

To John Boon,
"用泥土种."

sWee_geOk said...

远在他方的游子们可是最想念这三种食物的。偏偏在他方的冒牌"Sarawak KoloMee" 与"Sarawak Laksa" 都是让我们更加思念家乡了。 大学里的砂州学子最爱做的一件事就是,一有朋友回家, 一定会再叮咛朋友,“记得打包干捞面给我哦!能带越多包越好!” 即使拿到干捞面的时候已不再是热腾腾的,依然吃得特别开心。我就是其一。
好!要gambateh! 两个星期后,考试结束就可以回去大吃一顿。现在只能望梅止渴了......

CP Su said...

可怜天下游子心 ...

再忍多几天就可以回古晋的水玉比起很多游子已经幸运得多了 ...

Anonymous said...

Is Kueh Chap really unique to Kuching? I've never really considered it as one of the local delicacies.

IMO, Ketchup Kueh Tiaw musnt be missed out when it comes to introducing delicious food that's truly unique to kuching!

well, just my personal opinion.

Anyway, keep up the good work and thanks for blogging all the good stuff of our lovely hometown Kuching.

CP Su said...

I think Kueh Chap (果杂) is unique to Kuching ...

Yes I have ketchup kueh tiaw (茄汁果条)in mind, another delicious snack unique to Kuching, and will sure introduce it ...

Any stall in Kuching which you think serves the best ketchup kueh tiaw to recommend?

Thanks for leaving comment ...