2008开斋节团拜
2008 Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Visiting
1st October, 2008, 晋汉省华青团向州元首和首席部长贺开斋佳节。
We visited the Head of State and Chief Minister of Sarawak during Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

晋汉省华青团向砂拉越州元首与夫人阁下贺节。
Posing a picture with TYT the Head of State of Sarawak and His Excellency's Wife.
(Photo courtesy of 田志和 (Kuching))

何韵婷(右)和刘秀真难掩欢庆佳节喜悦之情。
Gladys (right) and Brenda were obviously on cloud nine.
五花八门的糕点摆在眼前,让人不知从何选起。
Mouth watering Cakes and biscuits.
摄于古晋团结室内体育馆砂拉越州首席部长的开斋节开放门户活动。
At the Chief Minister's open house at Stadium Perpaduan, Kuching.
恰逢中国驻古晋谢福根总领事(右五)和刘海波领事(右三)也出席砂拉越州首席部长的开斋节开放门户活动,大家合照留念。
Consul General and Consul of the People's Republic of China in Kuching H.E. Xie Fugen(5th from right) and Liu Haibo (3rd from right) respectively also showed up at the Sarawak Chief Minister's Raya Open House.

2 comments:
Tuan Zhang, Can I request to have the hard copy of photo which I took it with Brenda? I wan 5R photo please, maybe print 1 copy to Brenda too~TQ!
I'll email the photo in its original size and resolution for you, you can then print 8R, 10R, 20R ...nR according to your wish ha ha ha.
Post a Comment