让我悲喜交集的执委会议
每一次出席和主持晋汉省华青团的执委会议时,都会“悲喜交集” ...

悲的是要时常面对执委们因种种原因被其所属的青年团撤换,不能再继续代表其青年团*来晋汉省华青团服务奉献。虽然都知道这是一个社团新陈代谢的自然现象,但是还是难掩那伤感之情,毕竟大家朝夕相处,已情同手足了 ...

喜的当然是晋汉省华青团又迎来了新执委 ... 就像一个大家庭里又多了新成员那样,那有不高兴的道理?再来又可以多认识一些热衷社团社会工作志同道合的新朋友,让自己交游增广,视野扩大 ...
这真是一个非常矛盾的情绪挣扎 ...
(*注 :晋汉省华青团现有74位执委,由37个属团每团委派2位当然代表组成。执委和理事名单请参阅之前的《晋汉省华青团》组织结构/执委名单张贴。)
Hello & Good Bye
It's an emotionally challenging experience every time when I convened a committee meeting ...

Sorrow somehow found its way to my feelings every time when I had to annouce the "early retirement" of some committees ... especially when they were being replaced by the very Youth organisations that sent them due to one reason or another. Though I had always prepared for situation like that which I knew was inevitable ... somehow, I just couldn't help to feel that sense of losing someone you care and mind ...

On the other hand, I also could not hide the joy of having new blood and new faces joining in the big family of FCY* ... the happiness of meeting new committee and new idea ...

Now, you know why I said it's an emotionally challenging experience ...
(*Note : FCY currently has 74 committees, formed by its 37 member youth organizations each sending 2 representatives. For FCY's detailed names of its 74 committees and 37 member organizations, please refer to the previous post.)
2 comments:
hello, mis mejores deseos para tí... God Bless you.
Hola, muchas gracias.
¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo !
Post a Comment