Hit count 人气指数

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Romania 羅馬尼亞


我对罗马尼亚这个位于东欧的國家其实认识不深,但是我的的确确是第一眼就被这数张图片给深深吸引。

罗马尼亚的农村景色,真的是好美 ...

图片是我罗马尼亚朋友Marius的作品,大家可以浏览他的部落格
mariusgrozea .

Frankly speaking, my knowledge and impression about this Eastern European country called Romania is very limited, but the moment I saw these few pictures, I was completely blown away.

Rural Romania is just so breathtaking ...

They are the works of my friend from Romania, Marius, you can visit his blog at mariusgrozea .


Romantic Romania ...


如诗如画的罗马尼亚 ...

仿佛置身童话世界里 ...

All Photos courtesy of Marius Grozea (Romania).

6 comments:

marius grozea said...

My friend Chua Phin,
I'm completly onored to take part o your blog. I thank you for this! You are right, Romania is a very beautiful country, but few people have discovered this.
Thank you again.

Your romanian buddy, Marius

Frank Lee said...

照片真的很夢幻!
感謝分享,讓我大開眼界:D

CP Su said...

Marius my friend, the Honor is mine and thanks for sharing your great pictures of your great country.

CP Su said...

Frank, 開始查詢去羅馬尼亞的機票沒?
XD 謝謝留言。

Blessing said...

好美的地方,我们可以考虑组团去呀。。 =) 谁有兴趣? =P

CP Su said...

It is indeed very beautiful, tempted to organise a trip to Romania?