恭祝大家 ...
新年快乐
万事如意
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year !
* Chinese New Year (The year of the Ox) arrives on the 26th January, 2009 (Monday).
I would love to know the expression of " Happy New Year " in different languages Click Me点击我 t
Happy New Year to you! I'm a dragon in Chinese horoscope, so it's not my year. :)Greetings from Finland!
Happy New Year to you too Lasse !So you are a 'dragon'? In 3 years' time, it will be your year ^_^Thanks for your visit.
Thanks Christy, same to you and your family ^_^Welcome to my blog.
团长大哥,新年快乐~~
喔,是谢大哥。你也新年快乐啊!
Hello,I loved your photos. They are great.By the way Happy New Year in Portuguese, my mother tongue, is:Bom Ano Novo HugsHelena
Thanks Helena :)Thank you for your greetings in Portuguese too ... it's duly added, check it up ^_^
新年快樂!遲來的拜晚年,尚請別介意!
喔,是耿良大哥!新年快樂喔。
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy New Year to you! I'm a dragon in Chinese horoscope, so it's not my year. :)
Greetings from Finland!
Happy New Year to you too Lasse !
So you are a 'dragon'? In 3 years' time, it will be your year ^_^
Thanks for your visit.
Thanks Christy, same to you and your family ^_^
Welcome to my blog.
团长大哥,新年快乐~~
喔,是谢大哥。
你也新年快乐啊!
Hello,
I loved your photos. They are great.
By the way Happy New Year in Portuguese, my mother tongue, is:
Bom Ano Novo
Hugs
Helena
Thanks Helena :)
Thank you for your greetings in Portuguese too ... it's duly added, check it up ^_^
新年快樂!遲來的拜晚年,尚請別介意!
喔,是耿良大哥!
新年快樂喔。
Post a Comment