The Cat Museum of Kuching has more than 4,000 cat artifacts exhibited in its four main galleries.
待續 ...to be continued ...
谢谢你提供了这个好去处,我和家人会把它加入我们计划中的“古晋之旅”的行程里。
Welcome to kuching :)
IT´S INCREDIBLE...IT´S VERY NICE..AND CURIOUS...EXCUSE ME FOR ME ENGLISH...I SEE YOU SEEN..SU CHUA..
Hola my amigo Alex, Muchas gracias for your very regular comments on my blog, I appreciate it a lot as it gives me lots of encouragements. I am still learning ... with my camera, you are a very good photographer, I can learn a lot from you!
beautiful cats, they are guards soul
Thanks Adrian ... more will be added soon of the cats from the fascinating Cat Museum :-)
lovely :)good work!
Terima kasih * Marius,* Thank you in Malaysian
Post a Comment
8 comments:
谢谢你提供了这个好去处,我和家人会把它加入我们计划中的“古晋之旅”的行程里。
Welcome to kuching :)
IT´S INCREDIBLE...IT´S VERY NICE..AND CURIOUS...EXCUSE ME FOR ME ENGLISH...I SEE YOU SEEN..SU CHUA..
Hola my amigo Alex,
Muchas gracias for your very regular comments on my blog, I appreciate it a lot as it gives me lots of encouragements.
I am still learning ... with my camera, you are a very good photographer, I can learn a lot from you!
beautiful cats, they are guards soul
Thanks Adrian ... more will be added soon of the cats from the fascinating Cat Museum :-)
lovely :)
good work!
Terima kasih * Marius,
* Thank you in Malaysian
Post a Comment