Linda foto! Belo Macro! Gostei das cores e da composição. Parabéns!
Obrigado, estou feliz que você gosta dela :)Thanks, I am happy that you like it :)
The magic of nature, its simplicity and fragility.Beautifull.
I love the frame, the background blurred and perfectly co this precious flowers lilac in focus
Well expressed, CR :)Thanks for your visit!
Hola Fernando, how are you?Thanks for your comment :)
Flower Power.
Thank you, Caçador.
Beautiful :)
Beautiful macro shot of a pretty blossom, Chua Phin. I see you're enjoying your new camera :)
This shot I was still using my old mini digital Kerri :)I have yet to find time to actually explore my new camera :(
Thanks Marie :)
Oh, very nice photo... colour and focus when background is nicely blurred.
Hi Taija,Thanks for your comment :)
Very beautiful in Spring.Thanks.Jesús
Thanks Jesus, we don't have 4 seasons in Malaysia, it's flowering all year round :)
Image very delicate and charming .... I really like ... complimenti!Vito
Thanks for the compliment Vito, I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Linda foto! Belo Macro! Gostei das cores e da composição. Parabéns!
Obrigado, estou feliz que você gosta dela :)
Thanks, I am happy that you like it :)
The magic of nature, its simplicity and fragility.Beautifull.
I love the frame, the background blurred and perfectly co this precious flowers lilac in focus
Well expressed, CR :)
Thanks for your visit!
Hola Fernando, how are you?
Thanks for your comment :)
Flower Power.
Thank you, Caçador.
Beautiful :)
Beautiful macro shot of a pretty blossom, Chua Phin. I see you're enjoying your new camera :)
This shot I was still using my old mini digital Kerri :)
I have yet to find time to actually explore my new camera :(
Thanks Marie :)
Oh, very nice photo... colour and focus when background is nicely blurred.
Hi Taija,
Thanks for your comment :)
Very beautiful in Spring.
Thanks.
Jesús
Thanks Jesus, we don't have 4 seasons in Malaysia, it's flowering all year round :)
Image very delicate and charming .... I really like ... complimenti!
Vito
Thanks for the compliment Vito, I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment