HELLO HIS CHUA... DELICATE IMAGES YOURS... I AM CHARMED WITH THE APPROACH THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM... CERTAINLY.. THESE LEAVES BELONG TO UNA PLANT(FLOOR) THAT HERE WE ARE CALLED it BOUGANVILLA (Bouganvillea glabra), and his(her,your) leaves(sheets) since(as,like) I suppose habrás could verify, they have a tact of tercipelo... A greeting friend
16 comments:
Una hoja muy curiosa.
Bonita toma con el desenfoque del fondo.
Saludos.
Thank you Mª Angeles :)
It's taken against late afternoon sun.
Three images very soft and delicate ... sincere congratulations!
Vito
Thanks Vito :)
HELLO HIS CHUA... DELICATE IMAGES YOURS... I AM CHARMED WITH THE APPROACH THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM... CERTAINLY.. THESE LEAVES BELONG TO UNA PLANT(FLOOR) THAT HERE WE ARE CALLED it BOUGANVILLA (Bouganvillea glabra), and his(her,your) leaves(sheets) since(as,like) I suppose habrás could verify, they have a tact of tercipelo... A greeting friend
Hola Alex,
You are right, it's indeed Bouganvilla ... :)
Thanks for your visit and comment.
fragile flower on the hard pavement, I like this contrast
Gorgeous photos!
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)
Sounds melancholy but aptly described Dani ...
Thanks for the comment :)
Hi Marie ... thanks for dropping by:)
Hi, Su,I really enjoyed this photo. We can feel the silence of the moment.
Congratulations.
The "pure black" of my 195. photo, is artificial. I used the program PhotoFiltre.
Thank you CR ...
Very clever of you for your 195 photo :)
very nice and delicate
Thanks Adrian ...
I hope the prince found his white horse, you know what I mean ha ha ha ....
Love to have you back!
Beautiful photos
Thank you JOTA ... welcome to my space :)
Post a Comment