Location : Sarawak Museum compound, Kuching.地点 : 古晉砂拉越博物馆。
I like the resistance of color... those posts give to direction and mobility him to the image... greetings
Hola Tony, welcome back :)Thanks for the comment.
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)You have a very nice blog :)Nice music too :)
I like the leaves with rain drops. These last images are a very amusing game of arrows.
Hola Su Chua:A very goods photographs about your town.Saludos.Jesús
Hi Marie, welcome to my blog.Thanks for the comment, hope to see you again soon :)
Hola Araceli, More like a "confusing " game of arrows ha ha ha ... Thanks for the comment ^_^
Hola Jesus,Thanks for your visit :)
Speaking english, I imagine we can't be lost.Nice pictures of the signs.
Thanks for the comment Catherine :)
Wow, they even changed the road signs. They were green when I was there :o)
I think it's time you pack your bag and head for Kuching >"<
Haha! Perhaps I should. Thanks for all your replies.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I like the resistance of color... those posts give to direction and mobility him to the image... greetings
Hola Tony, welcome back :)
Thanks for the comment.
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
You have a very nice blog :)
Nice music too :)
I like the leaves with rain drops. These last images are a very amusing game of arrows.
Hola Su Chua:
A very goods photographs about your town.
Saludos.
Jesús
Hi Marie, welcome to my blog.
Thanks for the comment, hope to see you again soon :)
Hola Araceli,
More like a "confusing " game of arrows ha ha ha ...
Thanks for the comment ^_^
Hola Jesus,
Thanks for your visit :)
Speaking english, I imagine we can't be lost.
Nice pictures of the signs.
Thanks for the comment Catherine :)
Wow, they even changed the road signs. They were green when I was there :o)
I think it's time you pack your bag and head for Kuching >"<
Haha! Perhaps I should. Thanks for all your replies.
Post a Comment