What an interessant angle you choose. I like you focalize on the trunk and the palms are blurry.It's perfect.
Hi Catherine, bonjour.Welcome to my blog and merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment :)
Simplesmente maravilhosa esta imagem, os meus parabéns! Um forte abraço do meio do Atlântico e boas fotografias.
Olá Emanuel,Este é um coqueiro no meu bairro.Agradeço a sua maravilhosa comentário.Um abraço de kuching :)
Tu blog es muy colorista,I like your blog. Saludos
Muchas gracias Gelichu ...Hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent work.Good point of view.I have some similar pics what I taken on Bali Island.
Belo coqueiro num belo olhar fotográfico,Abraço de Portugal - LisboaNuno
Hello Simakgeri, welcome to my blog and for leaving your comment.Bali is an island belongs to Indonesia, our neighboring country, I'm not surprise that you have taken some photos of the coconut trees there which she has plenty :)Regards from cat city Kuching :)
Obrigado Nuno, esse coqueiro é do meu bairro.See you soon ^_^
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What an interessant angle you choose. I like you focalize on the trunk and the palms are blurry.
It's perfect.
Hi Catherine, bonjour.
Welcome to my blog and merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment :)
Simplesmente maravilhosa esta imagem, os meus parabéns! Um forte abraço do meio do Atlântico e boas fotografias.
Olá Emanuel,
Este é um coqueiro no meu bairro.
Agradeço a sua maravilhosa comentário.
Um abraço de kuching :)
Tu blog es muy colorista,I like your blog.
Saludos
Muchas gracias Gelichu ...
Hope to see you again soon :)
Excellent work.Good point of view.I have some similar pics what I taken on Bali Island.
Belo coqueiro num belo olhar fotográfico,
Abraço de Portugal - Lisboa
Nuno
Hello Simakgeri, welcome to my blog and for leaving your comment.
Bali is an island belongs to Indonesia, our neighboring country, I'm not surprise that you have taken some photos of the coconut trees there which she has plenty :)
Regards from cat city Kuching :)
Obrigado Nuno, esse coqueiro é do meu bairro.
See you soon ^_^
Post a Comment