I LIKE THE FLOWERS AND THESE DROPS OF WATER... A REALLY BEAUTIFUL MACRO... CONGRATULATIONS SIAO... AN EMBRACE
Hola Alex,¿Cómo está usted? Gracias por su comentario agradable.
GOOD MORNING...
Bonjour Rama, or perhaps I should say Bonsoir since it's late in the evening in Kuching :)bienvenue & merci
Great composed flower shots!
Fantástica foto, parabéns! Recebe por favor um forte abraço das ilhas de bruma e continuação de boas fotos.
给博客,全部默兹
美丽的图画,祝贺您的博客。
Thanks John, they are flowers in my garden :)
Obrigado para o comentário 谢谢您Emanuel ...um abraço :)
First of all, a thousand apologies, I am Spanish and not very good at controlling languages. But I have been fascinated by your raindrops, well I really love all your work, your photos subtle ... precioussaludos compañero
muchas gracias ... welcome to my blog and thanks for following my blog too :)
You have different colors in these flowers, very nice! And that visitor in flower... good macro.
Fantasticas imagenes, de muy buena calidad.buen trabajo.saludos desde España.
Lovely captures, good compositio.
Hi Taija, thanks for your visit and wonderful comment ^_^
Hola Toni, bienvenido.Gracias por el maravilloso comentario :)Terima Kasih * (* means thank you in Malaysian )
Thank you Fernando and welcome :)
Great composed flower shots! Nuno de Sousa - Portugal
Thank you Nuno :)
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I LIKE THE FLOWERS AND THESE DROPS OF WATER... A REALLY BEAUTIFUL MACRO... CONGRATULATIONS SIAO... AN EMBRACE
Hola Alex,
¿Cómo está usted?
Gracias por su comentario agradable.
GOOD MORNING...
Bonjour Rama, or perhaps I should say Bonsoir since it's late in the evening in Kuching :)
bienvenue & merci
Great composed flower shots!
Fantástica foto, parabéns! Recebe por favor um forte abraço das ilhas de bruma e continuação de boas fotos.
给博客,全部默兹
美丽的图画,祝贺您的博客。
Thanks John, they are flowers in my garden :)
Obrigado para o comentário
谢谢您Emanuel ...
um abraço :)
First of all, a thousand apologies, I am Spanish and not very good at controlling languages. But I have been fascinated by your raindrops, well I really love all your work, your photos subtle ... precious
saludos compañero
muchas gracias ... welcome to my blog and thanks for following my blog too :)
You have different colors in these flowers, very nice! And that visitor in flower... good macro.
Fantasticas imagenes, de muy buena calidad.
buen trabajo.
saludos desde España.
Lovely captures, good compositio.
Hi Taija, thanks for your visit and wonderful comment ^_^
Hola Toni, bienvenido.
Gracias por el maravilloso comentario :)
Terima Kasih * (* means thank you in Malaysian )
Thank you Fernando and welcome :)
Great composed flower shots!
Nuno de Sousa - Portugal
Thank you Nuno :)
Thank you Nuno :)
Post a Comment