地点: 山都望海滩 (距离古晋市中心约35公里)。 Location : Santubong Beach, Kuching (35 km from Kuching City Centre).
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Su Chua Phin, first excuses because my english is very bad. thank you for your comments. I´m very happy because the blog is a very good tool to meet people around the world. your blog is so interested, multicultural, multilingual,... follow you. bye.
8 comments:
Hi, Su Chua Phin, first excuses because my english is very bad. thank you for your comments. I´m very happy because the blog is a very good tool to meet people around the world.
your blog is so interested, multicultural, multilingual,... follow you. bye.
Hola Xurde,
Welcome to my blog.
I can't agree with you more for saying that the blog is a very good tool to meet people around the world.
Nice knowing you and do come back :)
Saludos !
Hello Hello !
Thank you for your comments ! Your pictures are really beatiful and this one in particullary !
I'm Belgian, and you ??
See you !
I'm Malaysian :)
Selamat datang ke blog saya dan jumpa lagi *
(* means "Welcome to my blog and see you " in Malaysian)
I really like this picture!
Thanks Regina ... :)
nice picture. Have you bought a new camera?
Hi Igor,
Yes, I've got myself a new camera but I have yet to have time to really explore it :(
Thanks for commenting :)
Post a Comment