Hit count 人气指数

Monday, April 20, 2009

Green Kuching 綠色古晉


Location : Kuching Anglican Cathedral compound.
地點 : 古晉Anglican大教堂建築群。


30 comments:

Mª Angeles B. said...

Bonito encuadre, con ese desenfoque del fondo.
Parece una maqueta de una ciudad.
Saludos.

CP Su said...

Thank you Mª Angeles ...
It does have that effect ;)

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

I like your photos. Thank you for joining my blog.
Have a nice day or maybe it is evening by you now.
Ruth

CP Su said...

Thank you, now is late afternoon, not evening yet here in Kuching :)

Anonymous said...

Quite interesting the way you framed the compound, making the buildings pop up from a sea of green.
Great job.

CP Su said...

That's the whole idea Ferreira-Pinto ^_^

... and HaPPy BirthDaY to you !

haideé said...

¿Es tu ciudad? Discúlpame si te trato de tu y no lo consideras correcto.
Es bonita, con mucha naturaleza, a pesar de los edificios, resulta atractiva a la vista, y me gusta ese desenfoque guausiano que has utilizado, aunque todavía no estoy muy preparada en programas para procesamiento de fotografía.
Saludos cordiales


Is your city? Excuse me if I treated you and do not feel right.
It's nice, very kind, despite the buildings is attractive to the eye, and I like that you used guausiano blur, although I am still not very developed in programs for processing picture.
Best regards

CP Su said...

It's indeed the city where I live, Kuching.

The compound is situated right in the city centre :)

Thanks for showing interest.

LR Photography said...

Very nice, nice town too!

CP Su said...

Thank you Adrian :)

aventoro said...

Many thanks,
Sergiu

Marie said...

Very nice :)

Unknown said...

Great shot. Love it.

Adrian said...

like toys beautiful pictures

CP Su said...

Thank you Sergiu, you are most welcome :)

CP Su said...

Thank you Marie :)

CP Su said...

Good to know you like it John.

Thanks :)

CP Su said...

It does have that effect Adrian :)
Like toys ... thanks!

Fotografia-Amaia said...

Hola,

Ya acabo de leer tu comentario, muchas gracias, y navegar a tu blog, que me ha encantado tus fotografías, son muy muy buenas, te noto que tu entiendes muy bien de como fotografíar, captar los imagenes...

Enhorabuena!!!

Bueno ya seguimos el contacto.

Un saludo

CP Su said...

Hola Arte-amaia, thanks for your visit ... we sure will keep contact :)

Donelia Pérez said...

I agree with Mª angeles, It doesn't look like a real city...it's so perfect... I looks like a doll house :) The music of your site is magic, I like it a lot...

CP Su said...

It is a REAL city ... it's the photographic effect that makes it appear to be miniatures :)

Glad to hear that you like the accompanying music :)

Dominik Żyłowski said...

Buildings and trees look like toys! Amazing pictures!

(Thanks for visit and comments;)

CP Su said...

Hi Pando, thanks for your visit and comment ...

Álvaro said...

Here in Spain this effect is called "tilt shift". To tell you the truth this photos are the best ones I have ever seen with this technique. Congratulations!.
Bye.

CP Su said...

Indeed it is, you have it right.

This is the first time I tried this technique, I have lots of fun and kept on smiling while playing with it >"<

Glad that you enjoyed the pictures, this is where I live, cat city Kuching. Come visit me and my city one day :)

Keep in touch, Álvaro my amigo :)

calata said...

Hola Su, en primer lugar gracias`por acercarte hasta mi blog y dejar tus palabras, prometo venir a verte, ya te he enlazado, bonitas fotos tienes, saludos desde La Mancha

CP Su said...

Hi Calata ... thank you for visiting my blog and I appreciate your beautiful comment ... do come back :)

JESUS said...

A very nice town.
Saludos.
Jesús

CP Su said...

Kuching welcomes you Jesus my amigo :)