Hit count 人气指数

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hungry Caterpillars 毛虫







My apology, for this may not be a pleasant sight for the faint-hearted.

These two hungry little creatures devoured the whole Alocasia* in just one day ... never mind, new leaves will grow back in no time.


* I think it's an Alocasia, the plant just grows by itself in my garden.





21 comments:

Mª Angeles B. said...

Bonitas macros. Y muy buen color.
Saludos.

choonpink said...

你的网页最近充满“植物知识”(刚好是我很喜欢看的^^),图文并茂,中英文兼具,用心经营,路人皆知.....

倘若能加入个人情绪在文中内,也许会让文章更符合部落客的口味(这是我个人浅见啦,人的好奇心很重,很希望知道部落客的内心及想法是不是跟别人不一样)。

无论如何,还是给一个支持:)期待看到更多好文美图~

Tuikku said...

Nice bugs you have here and so beautiful green color :)

CP Su said...

谢谢choonpink的鼓励:)

但是个人还是觉得“路人皆知”形容得太夸张了啦>"<

CP Su said...

Ha ha ha ... thanks Taija, but I would rather prefer they go some where else >"<

Carlos Manuel Pereira Rodrigues said...

Óptimas macros!!!

CP Su said...

obrigado meu amigo ^_^

Thanks my friend.

ALEX said...

Preciosas fotos y curioso animal..una perspectiva suprema..Un saludo querido amigo

Marie said...

WOW!
Amazing macro photos :)

Anonymous said...

Great macros!
Those green lads are terrible.
Last year I had some aromatic plants in a vase in my varanda; suddendly leaves started vanishing ... since I'm a city boy myself, I never thought for a moment there was a caterpillar hidding in the plant ... byt my wife did! :)

Fernando Pagán said...

Unos macros sensacionales

CP Su said...

Thank you Alex ...

CP Su said...

Hi Ferreira-Pinto,

These are indeed 2 little devils ...

I bet they are now 2 beautiful butterflies flying happily among some beautiful flowers.

It's a hate love relationship >"<

CP Su said...

Thanks Marie, but for gardeners, I think they are major disaster, I bet you can't agree more >"<

CP Su said...

Thanks Fernando, we meet up again.

haideé said...

Qué bonito! y que color tan delicado parece a punto de transparentarse...

No quiero saber nada con Julio :) no me gusta su música


Nice! color and so delicate that it seems almost transparent ...

I do not want to know anything in July:) I do not like his music

CP Su said...

Hello Haidee, thank you for your comment, they are colorful but unwanted creatures in the garden :)

The second part of your comment puzzles me @<@

Merce said...

Preciosas macros, haces un buen trabajo. Felicidades :)

Saludiños (saludos)

CP Su said...

Hola Merce, thank you for your comment :)

Greetings !

Regina said...

Very cute little creatures :) and excellent pictures to match.

CP Su said...

That's a very encouraging comment Regina, I appreciate that :)