I saw that Mario had commented one of your photos and I thought it would be worth dropping by. Your photos are very delicate and full of feelings. Congratulations for your work.
The purple fountain grass is very graceful, isn't it? You've captured it so beautifully here Chua Phin. I love the orange cosmos below as well. I grow it in my garden, as well as the pink, magenta and white mix. It's such an airy plant with those lacy leaves. I hope you had an enjoyable Easter. We have beautiful sunshine today, but the wind is still chilly.
20 comments:
Beautiful photographs, :)
Muchas gracias, Derain.
Welcome to my world of blog :)
I saw that Mario had commented one of your photos and I thought it would be worth dropping by. Your photos are very delicate and full of feelings. Congratulations for your work.
Thank you Albert ...
I'm still learning, advice from expert like you would be helpful ;)
Thanks for dropping by.
好美的芒草~
我拍不出芒草這種感覺~
徐兄果然厲害!!
Caraprince大哥过奖了,
我只是刚好碰到好天气和好阳光罢了。
多谢留言 :)
Qué belleza, I love this images, Sencillas y hermosas...
Y la música con las que las acompañas también.
LLevo ya unos días viniendo y seguiré :)
What a beauty, I love this images, simple and beautiful ...
And the music that accompanies them, too.
I've already come a few days and I will:)
Cordiales saludos
Kind regards
Hola Haidee, your family name reminds me of a great Spanish singer Julio :)
Thanks for your visit and wonderful comment, do come back often.
Beautiful photos full of light and life.
Saludos desde España.
Beautiful photos :)
Hi Alvaro, thanks for dropping by and your comment is appreciated.
Do come back :)
Hello Marie, we meet again :)
Thanks for your comment.
Pictures simply delicate... compliments!
Vito
Vito, il mio caro amico, grazie per il vostro commento meraviglioso.
Thanks for your wonderful comment Vito my dear friend :)
The purple fountain grass is very graceful, isn't it? You've captured it so beautifully here Chua Phin.
I love the orange cosmos below as well. I grow it in my garden, as well as the pink, magenta and white mix. It's such an airy plant with those lacy leaves.
I hope you had an enjoyable Easter.
We have beautiful sunshine today, but the wind is still chilly.
The cosmos has other colors as well?! Wow, I always thought orange is its one and only color ...
I hope you had an enjoyable Easter too.
Good to hear about the beautiful sunshine you had.
Very good!
Congratulations!
Thank you Nuno, welcome to my blog & welcome to my world :)
Beautiful shots, specially the first one and the second one... I really love how the blue of the sky matchs with the plants...
Thank you Donelia ...
I just happened to be at the right time and righ place >"<
Post a Comment