A nice series ... very good the first two with the blurred image that makes the most 'soft ... complimenti! Vito
Very nice photos from a rainy day!
Thank you Vito ...The photos were taken impromptu but they turned out ok :)
Rainy day has its charm too, thanks for the comment Marie:)
rain washes it all, what is good and what is wrong or gives life a new beginning
Well said Adrian, well said ...
What a great series from a rainy day.Have a nice weekend.
Thanks, you too John.Love your latest skywatch photos, simply spectacular!
Fantastic series of a rainy day!Thanks for the visit. If you don't mind I'm going to link you in my blogroll.
With great pleasure Ferreira-Pinto ...Thanks for the visit and comment :)
Nice series this one I like it!
Thanks Adrian, I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
A nice series ... very good the first two with the blurred image that makes the most 'soft ... complimenti!
Vito
Very nice photos from a rainy day!
Thank you Vito ...
The photos were taken impromptu but they turned out ok :)
Rainy day has its charm too, thanks for the comment Marie:)
rain washes it all, what is good and what is wrong or gives life a new beginning
Well said Adrian, well said ...
What a great series from a rainy day.
Have a nice weekend.
Thanks, you too John.
Love your latest skywatch photos, simply spectacular!
Fantastic series of a rainy day!
Thanks for the visit. If you don't mind I'm going to link you in my blogroll.
With great pleasure Ferreira-Pinto ...
Thanks for the visit and comment :)
Nice series this one I like it!
Thanks Adrian, I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment