没有舢板穿梭来回的砂拉越河,会是怎么样的情景?The very famous Sarawak River Sampans, waiting for their customers ...
A very good composition.Saludos.Jedsús.
Thank you Jesus, my amigo :)
The form of compositions and the choice of scenario are fantastic!
Hi Tossan, welcome to my blog and thanks for your wonderful comment.This scene is almost too familiar with the locals :)
bine vazut,****
Hello Carol, thank you for your visit and comment.
I like this photo!!
Bonita y original toma.Saludos.
Thank you Carlos.
Thank you Mª Angeles.
搭乘這樣的士應該很悠閒吧,有時候滿嚮往這種生活的耶...
古晋的大門為您敞開啊^_^
preciosas imagenes de estos taxis, que con el tratamiento que les das parecen unos simpáticos juguetes acuáticos, saludos Su
They sure look like toys but are actual boats and people :)Thank you for your comment calata :)
Preciosa foto y típica del lugar...buena composición!!..un abrazo amigo Su Chua
Hola Alex, these water taxi are very unique to Sarawak River which flows through the city of Kuching.Gracias for you comment :)
Beautiful composition and the scenario ... then I like semprre as it uses fuzzy ... the image makes it difficult ... complimenti! Vito
Thanks Vito ;)
Thanks for your visit on my blog :o)That's give me the opportunity to visit yours. You have some wonderfull pictures.
Hi Arnaud, thanks for your visit.Kuching (Malaysia) and Nice (France) are two completely different cities but we are all residents of the Earth :)
Una foto con mucho encanto. Nos acercas esos lugares lejanos.Regards
You have some wonderfull pictures on your blog and thanks for your visit on my blog. ;)
Hi!Thank you for visiting Gliwice Daily Photo Smile from Poland :-)I like your photos!
Beautiful image with a very successful composition. Almost like toys in the hands of a child. ExcellentGreetings
Buena composicion parece una maqueta...felicidades
Dear Su Chua PhinThanks a lot for commenting my images onhttp://michelmayerle.blogspot.com/I noticed your comments just a few minutes ago. So I was wondering who you are and I visited your blog.Wow, I really like your Images and your composition as well!I am looking forward to your next comment and visit :-)Kind RegardsMichel Mayerle
Thank you María Diez :)
Thank you Fio, I like your photos too ... do come back!
Thank you Ángel Corrochano, it does have that effect ^_^.Welcome to my blog.
Thank you Toni, new trick >"<
Dear Michel Mayerle,Thanks for your visit and comment. I'm glad the images here are to your liking ... Good to have you here and do come back :)
Thank you Hasse, welcome to my blog.
Bet there's a lot to be seen on such a trip!
You bet ... and it's a good bet too >"<
beautiful!! i love it!
wow from Uruguay !Welcome to my blog, we are thousand of miles apart >"<
Con publicidad... ahora que no sé porque las anteriores no y estas si...With advertising ... Now I do not know because the ones not and if these ...
There are advertisements on the previous ones too, look carefully Haideé :)These are very effective mobile advertisements,on Sarawak River, at least >"<, ha ha ha ...
Post a Comment
38 comments:
A very good composition.
Saludos.
Jedsús.
Thank you Jesus, my amigo :)
The form of compositions and the choice of scenario are fantastic!
Hi Tossan, welcome to my blog and thanks for your wonderful comment.
This scene is almost too familiar with the locals :)
bine vazut,****
Hello Carol, thank you for your visit and comment.
I like this photo!!
Bonita y original toma.
Saludos.
Thank you Carlos.
Thank you Mª Angeles.
搭乘這樣的士應該很悠閒吧,
有時候滿嚮往這種生活的耶...
古晋的大門為您敞開啊^_^
preciosas imagenes de estos taxis, que con el tratamiento que les das parecen unos simpáticos juguetes acuáticos, saludos Su
They sure look like toys but are actual boats and people :)
Thank you for your comment calata :)
Preciosa foto y típica del lugar...buena composición!!..un abrazo amigo Su Chua
Hola Alex, these water taxi are very unique to Sarawak River which flows through the city of Kuching.
Gracias for you comment :)
Beautiful composition and the scenario ... then I like
semprre as it uses fuzzy ... the image makes it difficult ... complimenti!
Vito
Thanks Vito ;)
Thanks for your visit on my blog :o)
That's give me the opportunity to visit yours. You have some wonderfull pictures.
Hi Arnaud, thanks for your visit.
Kuching (Malaysia) and Nice (France) are two completely different cities but we are all residents of the Earth :)
Una foto con mucho encanto. Nos acercas esos lugares lejanos.
Regards
You have some wonderfull pictures on your blog and thanks for your visit on my blog. ;)
Hi!
Thank you for visiting Gliwice Daily Photo
Smile from Poland :-)
I like your photos!
Beautiful image with a very successful composition. Almost like toys in the hands of a child. Excellent
Greetings
Buena composicion parece una maqueta...felicidades
Dear Su Chua Phin
Thanks a lot for commenting my images on
http://michelmayerle.blogspot.com/
I noticed your comments just a few minutes ago. So I was wondering who you are and I visited your blog.
Wow, I really like your Images and your composition as well!
I am looking forward to your next comment and visit :-)
Kind Regards
Michel Mayerle
Thank you María Diez :)
Thank you Fio, I like your photos too ... do come back!
Thank you Ángel Corrochano, it does have that effect ^_^.
Welcome to my blog.
Thank you Toni, new trick >"<
Dear Michel Mayerle,
Thanks for your visit and comment.
I'm glad the images here are to your liking ...
Good to have you here and do come back :)
Thank you Hasse, welcome to my blog.
Bet there's a lot to be seen on such a trip!
You bet ...
and it's a good bet too >"<
beautiful!! i love it!
wow from Uruguay !
Welcome to my blog, we are thousand of miles apart >"<
Con publicidad... ahora que no sé porque las anteriores no y estas si...
With advertising ... Now I do not know because the ones not and if these ...
There are advertisements on the previous ones too, look carefully Haideé :)
These are very effective mobile advertisements,on Sarawak River, at least >"<, ha ha ha ...
Post a Comment