I am confused blur, like this is not done but it seems to me a wonderful imagegood jobgreetings
nice view, full of energy
It is done ... but still not perfect.I am still doing experiment with this technique Santi :)
Thanks Sergiu ...
After enlarging the photo, I can say you have done a great work. Well, at least I liked it.
Thank you Ferreira-pinto, I'm glad you like it :)
I like to model the effect of this last series of photographs
Bela fotografia....Espectacular....Um abraço
Nice shot and great colors
Thank you Fernando :)
Thanks Andres, how are you ?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I am confused blur, like this is not done but it seems to me a wonderful image
good job
greetings
nice view, full of energy
It is done ... but still not perfect.
I am still doing experiment with this technique Santi :)
Thanks Sergiu ...
After enlarging the photo, I can say you have done a great work. Well, at least I liked it.
Thank you Ferreira-pinto, I'm glad you like it :)
I like to model the effect of this last series of photographs
Bela fotografia....Espectacular....
Um abraço
Nice shot and great colors
Thank you Fernando :)
Thanks Andres, how are you ?
Post a Comment