My trip and my stay have been fine so far, and I am looking forward the rest of it. Since the internet connection is that bad here, I have problems to visit blogs and write comments. It need a long time to find a new page, if it is found. You were the lucky one today..... :-) Greetings from north west of Norway, Sogn.
MUY BONITA FOTOGRAFIA!!! EN MI PAIS LE LLAMAMOS BRUJAS, NO SE PORQUE PERO ASI LE DICEN,EN MI CASA TENGO. GRACIAS POR PASAR POR MI BLOGS, ME PARECE BARBARO PODER COMPARTIR LAS FOTOGRAFIAS CON GENTE DE DIFERENTES CULTURAS Y REGIONES. UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
26 comments:
Beautiful Lily, nice shot Su.
A beautiful little flower.
Nice photo.
Thank you for the comment in my blog.
Thanks Marco my friend :)
Hi Solsikken, how's your trip so far, bet you are enjoying every minute of it.
Thanks for dropping by.
Looking forward to hear more from you about your trip :)
La flor tiene un color muy suave. muy bonita.
saludos.
Indeed it has ...
Thanks Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Magnificent detail of the flower. The defocused bottom gives importance to the assembly
Greetings
Thanks Ángel, welcome back :)
Beautiful shot of a beautiful flower:)
Thank you Sharon :)
Nice pictures and the color is amazing, the flower has a mix between soft and strong.
Mmm ... " mix between soft and strong " , like the famous Chinese saying 『柔中有刚』, I like that :)
Thanks Andres.
Nice Lily again! Love your crop here... and of course, focus is perfect without selective focus this image would be much less interesting!
Warmly,
Javier EchaizPS: thanks for commenting on my images too! I really enjoy comments! :)
Thanks Javier for spending time on my blog and your comment is greatly appreciated :)
Do come back.
My trip and my stay have been fine so far, and I am looking forward the rest of it.
Since the internet connection is that bad here, I have problems to visit blogs and write comments. It need a long time to find a new page, if it is found.
You were the lucky one today..... :-)
Greetings from north west of Norway, Sogn.
You have just made my day Solsikken >"<
Nice shot and very good sharpness!
Thanks Mario :)
MUY BONITA FOTOGRAFIA!!!
EN MI PAIS LE LLAMAMOS BRUJAS, NO SE PORQUE PERO ASI LE DICEN,EN MI CASA TENGO.
GRACIAS POR PASAR POR MI BLOGS, ME PARECE BARBARO PODER COMPARTIR LAS FOTOGRAFIAS CON GENTE DE DIFERENTES CULTURAS Y REGIONES.
UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
Gracias por su visita y comentario Liliana.
Estoy de acuerdo Blog es una herramienta útil en el intercambio de pensamientos e imágenes.
Hello!
Nice foto.
Greetings from Portugal.
What a gorgeous little flower.
Your photos are beautiful :)
Hi, Su.
This is a beautifull blog with great photos and very quiet music.
I like it!
Thanks for your sympathic comment on my Photoblog.
Greetings from Portugal.
Hello A.Caeiro, welcome to by world :)
Thanks for your dropping by João, I am glad you like my blog and I invite you to come back again :)
Greetings from cat city Kuching.
Thanks Marie, the many beautiful pictures of flowers you have in your blog have inspired me a lot :)
Post a Comment