Fine macro! A drop enough! Cuddling
...but I've more than a drop >"<Thanks Tossan my friend.
Nice macros, Su Chua!!Greetings from Argentina,Javier Echaiz
Thanks Javier :)Welcome to my blog and hope to see you soon.
Hello Su,Greats shots! I liked very much.
Thanks CR, welcome back :)
Wow!!!!Some really beautiful pictures! You did a poetry of raindrops.
Thanks Araceli ... morning dew always fascinates me :)
Las gotas de agua en las plantas dan mucho juego. Bonitas tomas.Un saludo!
Thanks Joan, welcome to my blog :)
So beautiful drops :)
Thanks Taija, we meet again :)
Thank you for your comments at my photos! I appreciate a lot:) Also, those macro photos are very good! Good work! :)
It's a pleasure browsing your blog :)Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment.
i like the 2nd shot the most!
Glad to hear that Em :)Thanks for visiting.
Preciosas macros, yo no las encuentro como tu ;)Felicidades.
Thanks for your visit and comment Merce :)
Macro rulz :)
Thank you Cristina :)
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Fine macro! A drop enough! Cuddling
...but I've more than a drop >"<
Thanks Tossan my friend.
Nice macros, Su Chua!!
Greetings from Argentina,
Javier Echaiz
Thanks Javier :)
Welcome to my blog and hope to see you soon.
Hello Su,
Greats shots! I liked very much.
Thanks CR, welcome back :)
Wow!!!!
Some really beautiful pictures!
You did a poetry of raindrops.
Thanks Araceli ... morning dew always fascinates me :)
Las gotas de agua en las plantas dan mucho juego. Bonitas tomas.
Un saludo!
Thanks Joan, welcome to my blog :)
So beautiful drops :)
Thanks Taija, we meet again :)
Thank you for your comments at my photos! I appreciate a lot:) Also, those macro photos are very good! Good work! :)
It's a pleasure browsing your blog :)
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment.
i like the 2nd shot the most!
Glad to hear that Em :)
Thanks for visiting.
Preciosas macros, yo no las encuentro como tu ;)
Felicidades.
Thanks for your visit and comment Merce :)
Macro rulz :)
Thank you Cristina :)
Post a Comment