No name 不知名的花
这开在我家后院的花至今我还未知其大名 ...I have no name for this beautiful flower in my backyard...
Note :
It's called Gerbera or Barberton Daisy (非洲菊), originally found in South Africa ...
(* Special thanks to Vaatleja (Estonia) & Carlos Manuel Pereira Rodrigues (Portugal) for sharing their knowledge)
21 comments:
Buena toma, bonita la foto, buen nitidez, buen macro, buena luz, buen enfoque...
Me gusta mucho la foto.
Felicidades!!!
Gracias por tu comentario muy bonito Arte-amaia :)
Beautiful flower.
No name but very beautiful flower.
The light on this shot is perfect.
Thanks Marie :)
Hi Marco ... they were taken under the noon time sun :)
Thanks for the visit and comment.
A beautiful blog with beautiful photos, congratulations, I will be attentive to what is happening across the world in Malaysia out of Portugal. All the best and good luck to you.
Thank you António, welcome to my blog and hope to see you soon :)
HOLA SU...NO,NO ESTAS COLUMNAS SON DE UNA IGLESIA DE UN PUEBLO DE BARCELONA
SALUT
JOAN
Grácias por tus visitas!!
Agradables! Bonitas tus fotos!
Saludos desde Menorca!
I see ... Thanks for taking time to explain Joan :)
Bienvenido a mi blog y espero verlo de nuevo pronto Consuelo :)
Nice flowers, they have a fantastic lighting. I like the black background.
Thanks for the chat!! :)
Thanks Mariluz :)
Nice chatting with you ...
Daisy... if not mistaken :)
Ya Daisy, only that the exact name I'm not sure :)
Thanks for the visit and comment rainstorm.
Gerbera is name that flower! ;))
In Portugal the name is "Gérbera"!!
Beautiful photos!!
Thank you Vaatleja and Carlos, the name of the flower is duly added to your credit :P
Good one!! Like yor blog a lot!! Greetings from Romania!!
Thanks Liviu ... do come back.
Greetings from Malaysia.
Post a Comment