我家后院又见蓝花藤盛开。Sandpaper Vine at my backyard blooming again.
Scientific name : Petrea volubilisFamily name : Verbenaceae马鞭草科Common name : Sandpaper Vine 蓝花藤,紫霞藤 ,砂纸叶藤Origin : Tropical America 中美洲及西印度群岛
Wonderful delicacy and color!
Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers!
Beautiful flowers and colour.
Me gusta mucho esta foto, buena toma.Y las flores me dicen muchas cosas, je je.Felicidades!!!Saludos
Thanks Sharon.
Indeed Solsikken :)Thanks for the visit and comment.
Estoy feliz de que como ellos,Arte-amaia :)Gracias por la visita y comentario.(I am happy you like them, Arte-amaia :)Thanks for the visit and comment.)
The beautiful play of light on the delicate flower and compliments used in the diaphragm!Vito
Hi Vito as I was wondering where have you been,your comment suddenly showed!It's been a while, how are you my friend?
Unas flores delicadas y muy bellas.
Thank you, María Diez.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wonderful delicacy and color!
Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers!
Beautiful flowers and colour.
Me gusta mucho esta foto, buena toma.
Y las flores me dicen muchas cosas, je je.
Felicidades!!!
Saludos
Thanks Sharon.
Indeed Solsikken :)
Thanks for the visit and comment.
Estoy feliz de que como ellos,Arte-amaia :)
Gracias por la visita y comentario.
(I am happy you like them, Arte-amaia :)
Thanks for the visit and comment.)
The beautiful play of light on the delicate flower and compliments
used in the diaphragm!
Vito
Hi Vito as I was wondering where have you been,your comment suddenly showed!
It's been a while, how are you my friend?
Unas flores delicadas y muy bellas.
Thank you, María Diez.
Post a Comment