Hit count 人气指数

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wild Flowers 野花





Every flower deserves a chance ...






24 comments:

Unknown said...

Two beautiful these pictures, good management of the diaphragm and the light ... in this kind six complimenti davvero bravo!
Hello
Vito

CP Su said...

Hi Vito ... good to see you again :)

Thanks for the comment.

Marie said...

The flowers are beautiful!
Nice photos :)

CP Su said...

... but they were so small that I practically had to lie flat on my belly to take their pictures >"<

Good to see you again Marie.

Thanks for the comment.

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

I agree, every flower deserve a chance...
Nice flowers and photos.

Uroš Černigoj said...

Nice pictures you have. Also thanks for commenting my blog. I wonder how you've found it and stopped by, because its written only in my language.

Greeting from Slovenia, EU

CP Su said...

I guess we have two votes here then :)

Thanks Solsikken.

CP Su said...

Thanks for your visit Uroš Černigoj (I am very curious how your name is pronounced).

I think I must have found your blog either through some other blogs which linked to your blog or through the comments you have left at others' blogs.

But Uroš, language is not a barrier, a picture speaks a thousand words and with so many really nice photos of yours in your blog, I have lost count of how many words your blog has expressed :)

Thanks for stopping by and do come back.

em said...

very pretty, i wonder what they are?

Fotografia-Amaia said...

hola :),

Ya acabo de mirar todas fotos, que me ha gustado mucho de tu obra, me impresiono y me apasiono, gracias.

Las plantas con gotas son preciosas, y también las flores.

Felicidades!!!

Saludos

Emanuel Azevedo said...

Muito bem captada esta macro. Parece real tal é a sua qualidade. Parabéns e um abraço.

LR Photography said...

Spring is on your city, very nice!

Kerri said...

I love the tiny, delicate flowers. You did well capturing them.
Those morning dew photos below are fantastic, especially the first one. You've captured the dewdrops so clearly. Gorgeous!
Cat City is looking lovely!

CP Su said...

I have yet to identify their name Em. They are tiny bushy plant with height no taller than 6 inches (each bush about the size of a human palm) with flower as big as 0.5 cm of less.

Thanks for our visit.

CP Su said...

* Muchas gracias Arte-amaia y me alegra que te gusten mis fotos.

Saludos.

* Thank you very much Arte-amaia and I am glad that you like my photos.

Greetings.

CP Su said...

* Obrigado Emanuel.

Eles são, na verdade, pequena, mas adorável flores.

* Thank you Emanuel.

They are indeed tiny, but lovely flowers.

CP Su said...

Spring is all year round Adrian, we are on top of the equator :)

CP Su said...

The purple flowers were so tiny that they were hardly noticeable. But I must admit Kerri they were very photogenic.

Dew drops always fascinate me :)

I'm glad that you find Cat City lovely!

Japy said...

Nice flowers. Those two pictures are brilliant. Greetings from Cantabria.

CP Su said...

Thanks Daniel ... small flowers must be given a stage to shine too >"<

Good to see you again.

Fernando Pagán said...

Some beautiful colors, is the master of flower photography. Congratulations

CP Su said...

I am still learning Fernando ... not even close to amateur level let alone master >"<

ABRAHAM LÓPEZ MORENO said...

Muchísimas gracias por tus comentarios en mis blogs y me alegra que te gustaran las fotos de Cazorla que es mi pueblo. También tengo que felicitarte por el tuyo donde muestras unas fotos maravillosas.
Espero sigamos en contacto por medio de nuestros blogs.
Un cordial saludo desde "Panorámica Cazorlense".
Abraham López

CP Su said...

Gracias por su visita y comentario Abraham.

Estoy seguro de que se mantendrá en contacto.