Hit count 人气指数

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fishing boat 渔舟晚唱






Fishermen are bringing anglers out to the sea for hobby fishing.

Many fishermen are phasing out in the torrents of development. Younger generations are more attracted to the life in the city than in the open sea ...




Could it be another sunset industry?


Location : Telaga Air, Kuching.


20 comments:

Carlos Manuel Pereira Rodrigues said...

I like this two photos!!!

CP Su said...

Thanks Carlos ... glad to know that :)

Fernando Santos (Chana) said...

Caro amigo, belas fotos...Espectacular....
Um abraço

CP Su said...

Obrigado meu amigo ...
Thanks Fernando :)

Marie said...

Nice boat :)

Sharon said...

I love this boat. Nice photos!

the dear Zé said...

Good, very good, iI like such photos.
Chears

LR Photography said...

You live on a wonderful place too, great photos here!

CP Su said...

Thanks Marie :)

CP Su said...

Thank you Adrian :)

CP Su said...

Thanks for the comment Sharon :)

CP Su said...

Thanks you Caçador :)

Marco said...

Nice shots,
I hope that not all escape in a city ...

ZEKARLOS said...

Muito obrigado pelos comentários no meu blog e aproveito para lhe dar os parabéns pela excelente qualidade do seu espaço.
Voltarei mais vezes.

Um abraço
ZEKARLOS

CP Su said...

I hope not too :)

Thanks Marco.

CP Su said...

Obrigado pela sua visita e simpático comentário Zekarlos.

Esperança de te ver muito em breve.

Um abraço.

Pedro Jiménez said...

I must suppose you want to show life archaelogy or ancient way of life. Fortunately, it´s not going to disappear at all, because there are a lot of people that loves fish.

CP Su said...

ha ha ha ... this is definitely a more optimistic perspective Pedro and it had me pondered ...

Anonymous said...

...what a nice blog!

Luciana - Como - Italy
(comoinpoesia)

CP Su said...

Thanks Luciana, welcome to my blog :)