Eyy! I have seen you visited a few times my blog... It makes me happy to know that someone like you, from such a far place, visits my blog. Thank you very much! you have nice pictures too, I like the colors!
...unos colores muy bonitos, junto con las sombras, hacen que la foto gane más. Una pequeña crítica, creo que deberías haber desenfocado más el entorno, para realzar más las flores. Un saludo.
22 comments:
Beautyful colors and the lights perfects!!
Thanks Andres :)
Excellent shot, it has a great color!
Greetings
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT!!!!!YOU HAVE A VERY PHOTOS..YOUR FLOWERS ARE VERY PRETTY.....
Thanks William :)
Thank you Carlos :)
Beautyful colors and lights.
Thanks Marco :)
Caro amigo, belo macro de linda flor...Espectacular....
Um abraço
Obrigado Fernando, como estás?
Eyy! I have seen you visited a few times my blog... It makes me happy to know that someone like you, from such a far place, visits my blog. Thank you very much! you have nice pictures too, I like the colors!
Thanks Fran ... I think that feelings are mutual.
Blog has that magic of connecting people :)
An excellent photograph! Isn't it interesting how so many things of beauty can be dangerous - thorny?
That's how they protect themselves :)
Thanks for the comment.
Yes, this is indeed a beauty :)
A thorny one too ;)
Thanks Marie.
Well done, this picture is very beautyful.
Tanks for your coments in my blog.
I'll back
preciosa foto...cada vez que entro en tu blog, me sorprendes..felicidades..un abrazo amigo mio
...unos colores muy bonitos, junto con las sombras, hacen que la foto gane más.
Una pequeña crítica, creo que deberías haber desenfocado más el entorno, para realzar más las flores.
Un saludo.
Thanks Roberto :)
hahaha... thanks Alex, surprising people in a positive and pleasant way is great fun :P
buen punto Fernando:)
Post a Comment