Mmmmmmmmmm this looks good!The horse on my post is not mine. My husband and I were on a trip by car to another part of Norway.
ha ha ha ...especially with a cup of nice coffee or tea :PThanks for sharing the info Marie ...
...ricas, ricas.
Looks good, but I am sorry I can not eat it, so no thank not for me..... :-)
UHHHHHHH QUE RICO!!!! ME VENDRIAN BIEN PARA TOMAR UN CAFE.UNBESO DESEE ARGENTINA
哇!!Mr.SU, 还有吃的啊...肚子可饿了呢!^^
> Fernando : ¿ricas, ricas? No entiendo @L@
> Ruth : but why?
> Liliana : de hecho ... bueno para el café o el té.
> Kelly : 我想类似的饼干,十项全能的妳应该也烘焙得出來吧 :)
I will get sick. Well if it is glutenfree it will be okei, but normally buiscuits like this have gluten inside.That's the way it is.......
oh dear ... sorry that I asked, take care.
very nice macro shots :)& it looks very good!
Hi Mai, welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment :)
do not be sorry, I have a very good life without that biscuits..... :-)you asked me about the red houses, there is no reason that they are red. I think the only thing is, that the owners want them red. We use all kind of colours on the houses here.
... I see, thanks for sharing Ruth :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmm this looks good!
The horse on my post is not mine. My husband and I were on a trip by car to another part of Norway.
ha ha ha ...especially with a cup of nice coffee or tea :P
Thanks for sharing the info Marie ...
...ricas, ricas.
Looks good, but I am sorry I can not eat it, so no thank not for me..... :-)
UHHHHHHH QUE RICO!!!! ME VENDRIAN BIEN PARA TOMAR UN CAFE.
UNBESO DESEE ARGENTINA
哇!!Mr.SU, 还有吃的啊...肚子可饿了呢!^^
> Fernando : ¿ricas, ricas? No entiendo @L@
> Ruth : but why?
> Liliana : de hecho ... bueno para el café o el té.
> Kelly : 我想类似的饼干,十项全能的妳应该也烘焙得出來吧 :)
I will get sick. Well if it is glutenfree it will be okei, but normally buiscuits like this have gluten inside.
That's the way it is.......
oh dear ... sorry that I asked, take care.
very nice macro shots :)
& it looks very good!
Hi Mai, welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment :)
do not be sorry, I have a very good life without that biscuits..... :-)
you asked me about the red houses, there is no reason that they are red. I think the only thing is, that the owners want them red. We use all kind of colours on the houses here.
... I see, thanks for sharing Ruth :)
Post a Comment