Beautiful colours and light!Greetings from Spain.
Hola Álvaro ... greetings :)
Thank you very much for your words, I am glad you like my work. You also have some great pictures. come again
Hola Sergio ... thanks for your visit and comment.Good to have you here :)
Very nice photos :)I'm just fine thank you :)Have a nice day :)
Nice photos!
Wowww...cada vez más cerca. Te escribo en castellano para que practiques y que no se te vaya olvidando :)Fuerte abrazo.
Wonderfull all this pic, but the last is my prefer..
Hello, Su, you must love ferns, mustn´t you?
HOLA MUY BONITAS IMAGENES, Y LINDOS COLORES!!!UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
That corious this zoom on the fern.Like beams of the sun.Good photographs.Greetings,
Belas fotografias...Espectacular....Um abraço
Very beautiful photography!
Thanks Solsikken :)
Tengo que decir, que han logrado ... Tengo que mirar hacia arriba y hacia abajo para la traducción, ha ha haGracias Mariluz :P
Thank Andres ... this is my house fern :)
You are right Pedro, I have many varieties of fern at home, they make good green decoration :PThanks for the visit and comment ...
Gracias Liliana... Me gusta helecho y este es mi maceta helecho :)
It was sunny the day I took the pictures but the effect turned out quite alright, thanks Roberto :)
Thanks Robert, welcome to my world :)
Good to hear that Marie :)
Hello Fernando, thanks for the visit and comment :)
I like very much "fern6.jpg"Greetings from Italy.
Thanks Marco ... greetings.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Beautiful colours and light!
Greetings from Spain.
Hola Álvaro ... greetings :)
Thank you very much for your words, I am glad you like my work. You also have some great pictures. come again
Hola Sergio ... thanks for your visit and comment.
Good to have you here :)
Very nice photos :)
I'm just fine thank you :)
Have a nice day :)
Nice photos!
Wowww...cada vez más cerca. Te escribo en castellano para que practiques y que no se te vaya olvidando :)
Fuerte abrazo.
Wonderfull all this pic, but the last is my prefer..
Hello, Su, you must love ferns, mustn´t you?
HOLA
MUY BONITAS IMAGENES, Y LINDOS COLORES!!!
UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
That corious this zoom on the fern.
Like beams of the sun.
Good photographs.
Greetings,
Belas fotografias...Espectacular....
Um abraço
Very beautiful photography!
Thanks Solsikken :)
Tengo que decir, que han logrado ... Tengo que mirar hacia arriba y hacia abajo para la traducción, ha ha ha
Gracias Mariluz :P
Thank Andres ... this is my house fern :)
You are right Pedro, I have many varieties of fern at home, they make good green decoration :P
Thanks for the visit and comment ...
Gracias Liliana... Me gusta helecho y este es mi maceta helecho :)
It was sunny the day I took the pictures but the effect turned out quite alright, thanks Roberto :)
Thanks Robert, welcome to my world :)
Good to hear that Marie :)
Hello Fernando, thanks for the visit and comment :)
I like very much "fern6.jpg"
Greetings from Italy.
Thanks Marco ... greetings.
Post a Comment