Hit count 人气指数

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Urbanization 城市化 (III) - Aerial view


Urbanization is an epidemic ...

New housing estates are mushrooming all over cat city Kuching.

And these are just some of the housing estates near Kuching International Airport ( Kuching International Airport 古晋国际机场 ) where my lens could reach ...

* Please excuse the quality of the pictures ...



















一个又一个的住宅区如雨后春筍般,在貓城古晉拔地而起 ...

20 comments:

BraCom said...

Nice these pictures, not bad from an airplane

regards, Bram

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

It looks very good and well organazed.

Danton said...

I like the aerial photos. Gives me a wider view of your city.

robert said...

Good morning Su,
you speak out of my soul. Miss so much walking in a forest, sometimes even loosing knowledge where I am. But life, work forced me to be here...can this be stopped?!

CP Su said...

Thanks Bram ... could be better if not because of the weather :)

CP Su said...

Much like toy houses :)

Thanks Ruth.

CP Su said...

Thanks Danton, welcome to my blog :)

CP Su said...

Good morning to you too Robert ...
Follow your heart :)

Marco said...

Nice view ... the plain is yours? :-P

CP Su said...

No, only the seat I was sitting on
is... even so, it was for that journey only :D

José Ramón said...

Hello good image very interesting story this Blog Greetings

CP Su said...

Hi José, good to see you again :)

Greetings ...

Andres Vargas said...

I hate urbanization too!!!

CP Su said...

Well ... unless we can stop population increase, urbanization is here to stay.

Thanks for the comment Andres :)

Michele said...

It is interesting to see such a layout as this. To see my little city from an aerial view would have no rhyme or reason. Again, due to the fact that there is so much land out there in this area. But I imagine that if time ever said that we needed to accommodate a bigger population,than we would have to go this route as well.
Thank you for sharing a part of your world and I appreciate your comments on my blog.

CP Su said...

It's a wonderful experience, while I was marveling at the beautiful pictures of your blog and enjoying your lively music, you have quietly "sneaked" into my blog and wrote me this nice comment.

Technology has really shortened people's distance ...

I will post some aerial pictures of rivers and jungle soon which form the major part of the state I live, namely Sarawak, to be fair to her :)

Welcome to my blog Michele ...

Marie said...

"Houses needs people and peole needs houses" (from a norwegian song).
I like the your city, it's looks real nice :)

Have a nice weekend :)
If you ever comes to Norway you are welcome to visit :)

Redzlan said...

We have to pay a high price to this development with our nature.
Let hope the one in power can control this and respect mother nature.

CP Su said...

That's an interesting song :)

Thanks for your kind invitation, you are most welcome to visit Malaysia and me too ^_^

You have a nice weekend as well Marie ...

CP Su said...

As I said Tabib, the process of urbanization is irreversible... unless we can stop population increase, they are here to stay.

But I have to agree, we have to strike a balance between development and environment protection or else what are our children and future generations going to inherit from us?

Thanks for the comment and welcome to my blog :)