Hit count 人气指数

Saturday, August 15, 2009

To Taiwan with love 送愛到臺灣





Pictures source /此圖片引用自 :

Typhoon Morakot - The Big Picture - Boston.com



風災無情, 砂州有愛 ... 《送愛到臺灣》


砂拉越華人社團聯合總會("砂華總")鑑于同胞之情, 面對臺灣如此慘痛災情, 特別發動全砂各省華總總動員發揮愛心,秉承“人溺己溺精神”,啓動了一項名為《送愛到臺灣》的賑災活動 ...

" 我們雖然無法在人力上為臺灣的重建工作獻力, 但我們可以藉著財力幫助他們進行重建工作。 "

冀砂拉越州各省團體組織機搆公司及個人慷慨伸出援手, 捐款幫助臺灣受莫拉克颱風影響的災黎。

積少成多, 衆誌成城 ...

希望大家積極發動, 慷慨解囊 ...

詳細內容, 請瀏覽有關報導及以下張貼報章 ...




星洲日報 Sin Chew Daily/15-08-2009

古晉省和三馬拉漢省兩省境內的善心人士可將捐款交至古晉青山道門牌24號3樓的晉漢省華總辦事處,并領取由晉漢省華總發出的收據。晉漢省華總將在結束代收賑災義款後,將義款移交給臺北經濟文化辦事處。

詢問賑災詳情,可撥打電話082-248879。





星洲日報 Sin Chew Daily/15-08-2009




RAISING FUNDS FOR MORAKOT VICTIMS


The Federation of Sarawak Chinese Associations has started a fund raising drive to help the victims of Typhoon Morakot in Taiwan, please read the newspaper articles for details ...

Together, we can make a difference ...






The Borneo Post/15th August, 2009






The Borneo Post/15th August, 2009





Pictures source /此圖片引用自 :

9 comments:

Marie said...

When I see this I feel ashamed over complaining about the weather here...


The baby photo tells it all...

I will give some money to a help organization, I hope many people will do the same to contribute.

robert said...

'if two lines cross eachother, they create right angles.' - there surely were angels present as well.

CP Su said...

I am very touched by your kind comment and gesture Marie ...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ...

CP Su said...

Thanks for the comment Robert ...

Unknown said...

Images that tell well this disaster ... I am very sorry for all the damage ....
Vito

Marco said...

I logged in to see the usual extraordinary photos ... but ... :-(

Sometimes the nature reminds us that we are not in control.

All this is very sad.

CP Su said...

So am I Vito ... the works of these great photographers say it all ...

Marco said...

Child's eyes pierce the heart like an arrow! :-(

CP Su said...

My heart is with those affected by Morakot ... thanks for the visit and comment Marco ...