Amazing tilt shift. I like the first one very much.Regards.Marcos
Thanks ... good to see you again :)
Very nice photos :)Have a nice weekend :)
Hi Marie ... you too :)
La primera me gusta mucho, dando protagonismo a la casa del tejado verde y desenfocando el resto.Buen trabajo.Saludos
Glad you like the picture ... gracias :P
All very nice and competent, to the music. Keep up the great taste.
Thanks Tossan ... try my best :P
Its beautiful (@^.^@)
Thank you Anya :)
Nice photos.
Did you use a real Tilt&Shift lens or Photoshop? Don't answer, it doesn't matter, I just love the picture very much.
Thank you Ruth :)
I used ........ (obliging your request) ... thanks Rudi XD
Preciosas tus fotografías...Saludos desde España!
Gracias Antonio ... Esto es un templo muy antiguo en Kuching.
Green and red, bright colors!. I would like to see this temple!. Greetings!.
Indeed a beautiful temple full of history and wait till you see the interior :)
How wonderful to see such colours at the end of a grey day - thank you. A wonderful start into the new week.
Thanks Robert, have a great week ahead :)
I really like the way you use your diaphragm ... congratulations! Vito
Hi Vito ... just some little tricks XD
photo number one is very beautiful!!!!!! congratulations!
Thank you Cris :)
Estas fotografías quedaron preciosas con el efecto TilShift, muy buen trabajo !
Gracias William ... alegro de que como ellos :)
It's really funny the result you got in the first picture with the effec tilt shift.
Really? .... thanks for the visit and comment Araceli :)
Great efect, beautiful colors.Cheers
Thanks Meku ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Amazing tilt shift. I like the first one very much.Greetings, Bram
Thanks Bram :)
Fantastically left you mock this effect, very cool, greetings from Polish
Thanks Neszama, glad you like it :)
Post a Comment
34 comments:
Amazing tilt shift. I like the first one very much.
Regards.
Marcos
Thanks ... good to see you again :)
Very nice photos :)
Have a nice weekend :)
Hi Marie ... you too :)
La primera me gusta mucho, dando protagonismo a la casa del tejado verde y desenfocando el resto.
Buen trabajo.
Saludos
Glad you like the picture ... gracias :P
All very nice and competent, to the music. Keep up the great taste.
Thanks Tossan ... try my best :P
Its beautiful (@^.^@)
Thank you Anya :)
Nice photos.
Did you use a real Tilt&Shift lens or Photoshop? Don't answer, it doesn't matter, I just love the picture very much.
Thank you Ruth :)
I used ........ (obliging your request) ... thanks Rudi XD
Preciosas tus fotografías...
Saludos desde España!
Gracias Antonio ... Esto es un templo muy antiguo en Kuching.
Green and red, bright colors!. I would like to see this temple!.
Greetings!.
Indeed a beautiful temple full of history and wait till you see the interior :)
How wonderful to see such colours at the end of a grey day - thank you. A wonderful start into the new week.
Thanks Robert, have a great week ahead :)
I really like the way you use your diaphragm ... congratulations!
Vito
Hi Vito ... just some little tricks XD
photo number one is very beautiful!!!!!! congratulations!
Thank you Cris :)
Estas fotografías quedaron preciosas con el efecto TilShift, muy buen trabajo !
Gracias William ... alegro de que como ellos :)
It's really funny the result you got in the first picture with the effec tilt shift.
Really?
.... thanks for the visit and comment Araceli :)
Great efect, beautiful colors.
Cheers
Thanks Meku ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Amazing tilt shift. I like the first one very much.
Greetings, Bram
Thanks Bram :)
Fantastically left you mock this effect, very cool, greetings from Polish
Thanks Neszama, glad you like it :)
Post a Comment