Bonitas y muy curiosas barquitas.besos
Gracias Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Another great photo. As usual. Greetings.
Hola Daniel, nice to see you again :)
Great photo :)
Two decades since last I sailed with a boat, working as a fisherman in the North of Spain - what a wonderful time, thank you for this memory.A colourful weekend for you !
Thanks Marie :)
You were once a fisherman? I didn't know that ... wow!You have a nice weekend too Robert.
color sobre el agua. Interesante composición.Saludos
Thank you Juan ... good to see you again :)
I really like the last series, congratulations.
Thank you Foto Lucian, I am glad to hear that :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Bonitas y muy curiosas barquitas.
besos
Gracias Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Another great photo. As usual. Greetings.
Hola Daniel, nice to see you again :)
Great photo :)
Two decades since last I sailed with a boat, working as a fisherman in the North of Spain - what a wonderful time, thank you for this memory.
A colourful weekend for you !
Thanks Marie :)
You were once a fisherman? I didn't know that ... wow!
You have a nice weekend too Robert.
color sobre el agua. Interesante composición.
Saludos
Thank you Juan ... good to see you again :)
I really like the last series, congratulations.
Thank you Foto Lucian, I am glad to hear that :)
Post a Comment