After seeing your green, I'm thinking to give this color to my page. Very nice!.
Ha ha ha ... let's see how the green will turn your page into :PThanks for the comment Koffee.
wonderful...wonderful...wonderfulWith 'fern' in German meaning 'far' the title itself was of interest, telling me that I still may be far from understanding nature and its beauty, thankfully there's your site, bringing me 'closer'.
Wow ... never knew my pictures have such an effect :)Thanks Robert.
STILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOGFROM MINSEN OLD CLASSMATE GOT YOU CORRSOPEND BOOK ALREADY
Thanks Minsen, happy to know that :)
Fotografia bem notável. Os meus parabéns! Um forte abraço dos Açores.
... Obrigado Emanuel, meu amigo.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
After seeing your green, I'm thinking to give this color to my page. Very nice!.
Ha ha ha ... let's see how the green will turn your page into :P
Thanks for the comment Koffee.
wonderful...wonderful...wonderful
With 'fern' in German meaning 'far' the title itself was of interest, telling me that I still may be far from understanding nature and its beauty, thankfully there's your site, bringing me 'closer'.
Wow ... never knew my pictures have such an effect :)
Thanks Robert.
STILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOG
FROM MINSEN OLD CLASSMATE
GOT YOU CORRSOPEND BOOK ALREADY
Thanks Minsen, happy to know that :)
Fotografia bem notável. Os meus parabéns! Um forte abraço dos Açores.
... Obrigado Emanuel, meu amigo.
Post a Comment