Bonitas y curiosas flores nos muestras hoy.Besos
Another great photo. Greetings.
I have never seen flowers like these, they are beautiful :)
Sí ... que son realmente encantadoras flores silvestres.Gracias Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Thank you Jorge once again :)
These are tiny little wild flowers among the bushes and grass, Marie ... not easy to spot :)
Hallo! You have a very intressant blogg and I like it.Have a nice day.Birgitta
Hello Birgitta ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Beautiful flowers. I have never seen it before.The music is lovely that you have on the blog. Have a great dayGunilla
Thank you Gunilla ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Belos macros de lindas flores...Espectacular....Um abraço
Obrigado Fernando... prazer em vê-lo novamente :)
Beautiful.
Thank you :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Bonitas y curiosas flores nos muestras hoy.
Besos
Another great photo. Greetings.
I have never seen flowers like these, they are beautiful :)
Sí ... que son realmente encantadoras flores silvestres.
Gracias Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Thank you Jorge once again :)
These are tiny little wild flowers among the bushes and grass, Marie ... not easy to spot :)
Hallo! You have a very intressant blogg and I like it.
Have a nice day.
Birgitta
Hello Birgitta ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Beautiful flowers. I have never seen it before.
The music is lovely that you have on the blog.
Have a great day
Gunilla
Thank you Gunilla ... welcome to my blog and hope to see you again :)
Belos macros de lindas flores...Espectacular....
Um abraço
Obrigado Fernando... prazer em vê-lo novamente :)
Beautiful.
Thank you :)
Post a Comment