Hit count 人气指数

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oxalis 酢浆草

















































24 comments:

NESZAMA said...

HI!

This photo is very nice, i have winter now. It`s snowing and it`s very cold. But my favorite season is spring and summer. I can`t wait.

Winter greetings from Polish :)

CP Su said...

Thank you Neszama, we have summer all year round ^^

Japy said...

Nice flowers. I love those violet leaves. Greetings my friend.

Álvaro said...

Beautiful shots.
Greetings from Spain.

CP Su said...

Thanks Daniel, good to see you again ^^

CP Su said...

Thank you Álvaro, how are you my friend ?

Raúl M. Olmos said...

Muy bonitas esas flores Su Chua Phin!! Estupendas fotos!!
Saludos

CP Su said...

Gracias Ramuol, mi amigo.
Estas son las flores en mi jardín ^^

veres florian said...

i like your summer, all year long.
in my town the siberian winter is the boss.

CP Su said...

Well Ioan, we here envy of your four seasons ^^

veres florian said...

k! so it mean that we are a nostalgic one. do you know spanish.
how do you like my language.
”iarna este un anotimp bogat. intotdeauna ne aduce aminte de copilarie.”
la revedere!

Marie said...

My motherinlaw has just the same flower as this. Just now it is hidden under a carpet of snow.

Lovley photos :)

CP Su said...

Poor flower, I'm sure it will blossom again when Spring comes ^^

Thanks Marie for the comment.

Espresso said...

I love this flower.
In Poland it is called "lucky clover"

CP Su said...

Thank you "Expresso" ...
Welcome to my blog ^^

CP Su said...

Ei bine spus, prietenul meu Veres ^ ^

calata said...

delicadas imagenes para una no menos delicada flor, especial tacto y cuidado para fotografiarlas, bonito trabajo, saludos

CP Su said...

Gracias ... Me alegro de que te gustan estas fotos =)

Víctor Manuel Pizarro / Ciudad-dormida said...

Very nice shot!
Un saludo, amigo
Víctor

CP Su said...

Thanks for the visit and comment, Víctor ^^

Kerri said...

Just last week I bought 2 oxalis, one purple, like yours, and one green. I love everything about them...the shape of the leaves, the dainty flowers, the colours!
Your macro shots are simply wonderful, Chua Phin. They are a beautiful start to my morning. Thank you.
I've been watching a huge flock of wild turkeys feeding in the fields across the road this morning :)

CP Su said...

Kerri always says nice words ^^

Wild turkeys in flock ... how spectacular !

Raziff Lokman... said...

beautiful shots!

CP Su said...

Thanks Raziff ... selamat datang ^^