Great photo. I like the shadows of the people. Are they fishing? Greetings.
Yes they are Daniel ^^
Nice photos.It looks quiet and relaxed.
It was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep while taking pictures ^^
Bonito contraluz y bonitos reflejos!!Saludos Su!!
Gracias a mi amigo, Ramuol^^
Siempre dándonos un momentos de genialidad… Un placer pasar siempre por tu espacio.Saludos y un abrazo.
Una vez más, gracias por tus palabras de aliento, Antonio ^^
Your blog is very beautiful, with wonderful photos. Congratulations.Greetings from Spain.
Thank you Ana, welcome to my blog and hope to see you again.
BELLISIMO CONTRALUZ!!! Y MUY BUENA MUSICA.UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
Gracias Liliana, bueno verte de nuevo ^ ^
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Great photo. I like the shadows of the people. Are they fishing? Greetings.
Yes they are Daniel ^^
Nice photos.
It looks quiet and relaxed.
It was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep while taking pictures ^^
Bonito contraluz y bonitos reflejos!!
Saludos Su!!
Gracias a mi amigo, Ramuol^^
Siempre dándonos un momentos de genialidad… Un placer pasar siempre por tu espacio.
Saludos y un abrazo.
Una vez más, gracias por tus palabras de aliento, Antonio ^^
Your blog is very beautiful, with wonderful photos. Congratulations.
Greetings from Spain.
Thank you Ana, welcome to my blog and hope to see you again.
BELLISIMO CONTRALUZ!!! Y MUY BUENA MUSICA.
UN BESO DESDE ARGENTINA
Gracias Liliana, bueno verte de nuevo ^ ^
Post a Comment