Lovely but... what's this? *.*Kisses, honey.
It's Caterpillar ... butterfly's baby XD
Thank you for respondig...I figured it was, but I found different design on the back. It's very interesting, isn't it. Like a design.More kisses for you, honey.
Those are "eyes" mark to scare away potential predators :)
這…真的不是單眼拍的?拍得太棒啦!顏色也很美喔^^
這張確實是用傻瓜相機拍的 ... 巧遇好光綫啊 ^^
Great use of natural lights in your photography! Glad I stumble into it. Thanks for sharing.Greetings from KL.
I visited your blog and is completely at awe for what I saw and deeply touched ... wonderful pictures, great skills and plenty of passions ... Thanks for your visit and comment ... 彼此加油^^
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely but... what's this? *.*
Kisses, honey.
It's Caterpillar ... butterfly's baby XD
Thank you for respondig...
I figured it was, but I found different design on the back. It's very interesting, isn't it. Like a design.
More kisses for you, honey.
Those are "eyes" mark to scare away potential predators :)
這…真的不是單眼拍的?
拍得太棒啦!
顏色也很美喔^^
這張確實是用傻瓜相機拍的 ... 巧遇好光綫啊 ^^
Great use of natural lights in your photography! Glad I stumble into it. Thanks for sharing.
Greetings from KL.
I visited your blog and is completely at awe for what I saw and deeply touched ... wonderful pictures, great skills and plenty of passions ...
Thanks for your visit and comment ... 彼此加油^^
Post a Comment