I liked this one!
Thank you, welcome to my blog, Tusen :)
When you put those pics together they look really interesting! Nice, I love them.
Thanks for the visit and comment, Ai Shiang ~
Good shots with the shadows!
Thank you Horsoon, nice to see you :)
I like the poetry inside this small serie.Bye
Thanks for the visit and comment, Andrea :)
Light and shadows in a perfect harmony. I liked!
Thank you, CR ~
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I liked this one!
Thank you, welcome to my blog, Tusen :)
When you put those pics together they look really interesting! Nice, I love them.
Thanks for the visit and comment, Ai Shiang ~
Good shots with the shadows!
Thank you Horsoon, nice to see you :)
I like the poetry inside this small serie.
Bye
Thanks for the visit and comment, Andrea :)
Light and shadows in a perfect harmony. I liked!
Thank you, CR ~
Thank you, CR ~
Post a Comment