I caught the "thief" red-handed while stealing my mulberry ...
Caught by my surprise raid , the "thief" just left the booty and fled the scene.
No, not the ant ... the bird.
The ant was just the bird's alibi ...
Always very interesting and well made your pictures ... congratulations you have a beautiful style! Hello Vito
Ciao Vito, how are you?Thanks for your wonderful comment :)
Nice sequence. I think you have a very personal style that confers personality to your pictures.
Thanks for your visit and comment Japy(Daniel Alonso) ;)Wonderful to have you here ...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Always very interesting and well made your pictures ... congratulations you have a beautiful style!
Hello
Vito
Ciao Vito, how are you?
Thanks for your wonderful comment :)
Nice sequence. I think you have a very personal style that confers personality to your pictures.
Thanks for your visit and comment Japy(Daniel Alonso) ;)
Wonderful to have you here ...
Post a Comment