Common name 名称: White Mulberry 桑椹、桑果、桑葚、桑实、桑枣、乌椹Scientific name 学名: Morus albaFamily name 属科: Moraceae 桑科Origin 原产地 : China 中国
Me encanta comer moras de morera, mmm... y me gusta como has sabido reflejar su hogar, la morera.Cordiales saludos I love eating mulberries mulberry, mmm ... and I like how you managed to reflect their home, the mulberry tree. Kind regards
Thank you Haidee...I love to eat mulberry too but the birds usually get the fruits before me >"<
nice, I ate?
be my guest, Adrian ;)
蔡斌,我的桑树终于结果实了 ^____^
太棒了,小心不要给鸟儿捷足先登!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Me encanta comer moras de morera, mmm... y me gusta como has sabido reflejar su hogar, la morera.
Cordiales saludos
I love eating mulberries mulberry, mmm ... and I like how you managed to reflect their home, the mulberry tree.
Kind regards
Thank you Haidee...
I love to eat mulberry too but the birds usually get the fruits before me >"<
nice, I ate?
be my guest, Adrian ;)
蔡斌,我的桑树终于结果实了 ^____^
太棒了,小心不要给鸟儿捷足先登!
Post a Comment