Scientific name 学名 : Adenium obesumCommon name 名称 : Desert Rose, Impala Lily, Sabi Star, Kudu 天宝花,富贵花,沙漠玫瑰 Family name 科别 : Apocynacea 夾竹桃科Origin 原产地 : Eastern Africa and Arabia 东非和阿拉伯
WOW!Lovely!
這...我家也有種耶~不過一時想不起來台灣叫什麼名字...
Thanks Marie :)
哦? 想到時請告訴我 :)
Really beautiful photos, and the waterdrops - wonderful.
Thanks Solsikken ... The pictures were taken right after the rain, so not much sunlight to boost the effect ;)
Me encantan las flores..y tu tienes algo especial que las haces bellas en tus fotos...un abrazo amigo...felicidades
Buen trabajo y preciosas fotos, te quedo genial el agua en las flores.Saludos.
your photos are better and better! i love the color here, and the sampans in the earlier post! i can't wait to see more.
Thank you Alex :)
Thank you Mª Angeles y Jose, flowers with water drops are very fascinating ...
Thanks Em, my blog welcomes you :)
Beautiful photos, wonderful. Abraço
Thanks Tossan...
I don't know much about Malaysia so this a good blog. I love the blue sky on the right side.
Thanks Nadege, Malaysia is a tropical country situates in South East Asia, above Indonesia, below Thailand and next to Singapore :)Kuching is the capital city of the State of Sarawak (the largest State in Malaysia) situates on Borneo Island (the 3rd largest island in the World).I love blue sky too :)
Esta serie es preciosa.
Gracias Gelichu :)
I must say these are perfect stunners!Not only the colours and the depth visula field are amazing, but the droplets are unique.Truly unique!
Yo man, thanks for your comment :)Good to have you back, Ferreira-Pinto.
that is a nice macro, awesone
Ooooh! they are wonderful details. The resistance of very good colorGreetings
hello from Bucharest(romania)!and you have fabulous photos!!realy beautiful country you have!
I would say that we nearlly can feel the sweet aroma of this wonderful flower. The waterdrops make it very fresh and fantastic!Congratulations!I´ll be back!
Thanks Andres :)
Thanks Ángel, they do have very unique color texture.
Thank you Sight Xperience for your wonderful comment, do come back :)
Hello Andrei of Bucharest,thanks for your visit. Romania is a very beautiful country too and you have many good photographers who are eager to share that with the rest of the world :)
music from STING
That's a beautiful song :)Multumesc Carol.
Post a Comment
30 comments:
WOW!
Lovely!
這...我家也有種耶~
不過一時想不起來台灣叫什麼名字...
Thanks Marie :)
哦? 想到時請告訴我 :)
Really beautiful photos, and the waterdrops - wonderful.
Thanks Solsikken ...
The pictures were taken right after the rain, so not much sunlight to boost the effect ;)
Me encantan las flores..y tu tienes algo especial que las haces bellas en tus fotos...un abrazo amigo...felicidades
Buen trabajo y preciosas fotos, te quedo genial el agua en las flores.
Saludos.
your photos are better and better! i love the color here, and the sampans in the earlier post! i can't wait to see more.
Thank you Alex :)
Thank you Mª Angeles y Jose, flowers with water drops are very fascinating ...
Thanks Em, my blog welcomes you :)
Beautiful photos, wonderful. Abraço
Thanks Tossan...
I don't know much about Malaysia so this a good blog. I love the blue sky on the right side.
Thanks Nadege, Malaysia is a tropical country situates in South East Asia, above Indonesia, below Thailand and next to Singapore :)
Kuching is the capital city of the State of Sarawak (the largest State in Malaysia) situates on Borneo Island (the 3rd largest island in the World).
I love blue sky too :)
Esta serie es preciosa.
Gracias Gelichu :)
I must say these are perfect stunners!
Not only the colours and the depth visula field are amazing, but the droplets are unique.
Truly unique!
Yo man, thanks for your comment :)
Good to have you back, Ferreira-Pinto.
that is a nice macro, awesone
Ooooh! they are wonderful details. The resistance of very good color
Greetings
hello from Bucharest(romania)!
and you have fabulous photos!!
realy beautiful country you have!
I would say that we nearlly can feel the sweet aroma of this wonderful flower.
The waterdrops make it very fresh and fantastic!
Congratulations!
I´ll be back!
Thanks Andres :)
Thanks Ángel, they do have very unique color texture.
Thank you Sight Xperience for your wonderful comment, do come back :)
Hello Andrei of Bucharest,thanks for your visit.
Romania is a very beautiful country too and you have many good photographers who are eager to share that with the rest of the world :)
music from STING
That's a beautiful song :)
Multumesc Carol.
Post a Comment