Hit count 人气指数

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Morning dew 晨露








Morning dew on lemon grass.

30 comments:

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

Waterdrops like pearls - beautiful!

CP Su said...

Indeed they are, indeed ...

Thanks Solsikken.

Marco said...

Very nice shot!

CP Su said...

Thanks Marco :)

Fotografia-Amaia said...

Me gusta muchisisimo tu fotografía de las plantas con las gotas del agua, es impresionante! Me encanta de ver a las gotas, pues para mi que es un arte.

Felicidades!

Saludos

CP Su said...

Thanks Arte-amaia.

I like plants with drops of water too, hence the photos >"<

alfonso said...

>Looking at your page

Three waterdrops dancing for us.
Beautiful picture !

...greetins.

CR & LMA.
____________________________

CP Su said...

Thanks CR & LMA ...

Welcome back :)

aventoro said...

very nice

CP Su said...

Thanks Sergiu ...

Cris said...

Great photos (cris, Visões)

CP Su said...

Thanks Cris, welcome to my blog :)

有妳,真好 - 小胖和玉伶 said...

很美的露珠,感覺是個很美的早晨!

CP Su said...

嗯嗯,確實是一個美好的早晨喔!

謝謝小胖留言:)

Sharon said...

Beautiful shots...I LOVE this color of green!

CP Su said...

Thanks Sharon ... me too :)

Fernando Santos (Chana) said...

Caro amigo, belos macros de belas gotas...Espectacular....
Um abraço

CP Su said...

Thank you Fernando :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just wanted to come on over and thank you for stopping by my blog and also for your comments on my pictures, I really appreciate it. I haven't viewed all your posts on your blog yet, But what I have seen looks great.. I will be coming back to have a proper look very soon.

I hope that you have a nice day, and Thank you once again d;o)

Best wishes
Tony
Sweden

CP Su said...

Hi Tony, welcome to my blog :)

Here you will find some basic info of my life, Kuching and the photos I take ...

Good to have you here.

Regards,
Chua Phin

Andres Vargas said...

Hey nice shots, good mixes greens a drops

CP Su said...

Thanks Andres :)

Greens and drops are both my favorites.

Japy said...

Thanks for your comments in my last photo. I must tell you that the mushroom is edible and I cought half a dozen of them so it was a nice dinner.

I love those photos of you with the detail of the drops of rainwater. Simply brilliant.

Japy said...

I forgot.., Have you tried to use the translator in my blog? Is it not working?

CP Su said...

So I now know the mushroom is yummy :)

Thanks for sharing Daniel.

Morning dew makes good subject for photography.

CP Su said...

Sorry Daniel I was too preoccupied with the nice and beautiful mushroom in your photo that I didn't try the translator...

Just now I tried and it worked.

Thanks :)

Matias said...

Exelent...

CP Su said...

Thank you Matias :)

Nuno Sousa said...

very good.
congrats

CP Su said...

Thanks Nuno :)