Built in 1931, Kuching Central Police Station building is both majestic and adorable ...
建于1931年的古晋中央警察局,威风凛凛地屹立在古晋闹市中心 ...
Location : Khoo Hun Yeang Street, Kuching.地点 : 古晋汉阳街。
Very nice blog with fantastic photos. Congratulations
Thanks Jupp ... welcome to my blog and welcome to my world :)
Hey!! man I love that place, I hope to get meet there some day.
Hello Su Chua Phin,I love your blog it is a wonderful space. I`ll be back.Thank you for your visit and comments.
Yo Man, sure!Ha ha ha, thanks Andres ...
Thanks Miguel, I'll be waiting :)
Congratulations Su Chua Phin,your blog is Very nice.Thank you for your visit and comments.
Grazie Marco, thanks for your visit, comment and following of my blog :)
Great work! I love to tilt/shift stuff, very nice.Joel
Hi Joel, welcome to my blog and thanks for your wonderful comment.Thanks for following my blog too :)I love your blog, many fantastic pictures there.
Gracias a Calata conozco el programa que realiza estas imágenes como maquetas, bien realizadas si es que han sido tratadas así.Calata know thanks to the program that made these images as models, if they performed well have been treated well.Kind regards
Indeed it's a handy tool Haideé, thanks :)
good hotel...ha,ha..
Checking in ?Thanks Carol :)
I like the style of the first photo! It looks like a toy...
Thanks Klearchos my friend.That's the idea :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Very nice blog with fantastic photos. Congratulations
Thanks Jupp ... welcome to my blog and welcome to my world :)
Hey!! man I love that place, I hope to get meet there some day.
Hello Su Chua Phin,
I love your blog it is a wonderful space. I`ll be back.
Thank you for your visit and comments.
Yo Man, sure!
Ha ha ha, thanks Andres ...
Thanks Miguel, I'll be waiting :)
Congratulations Su Chua Phin,
your blog is Very nice.
Thank you for your visit and comments.
Grazie Marco, thanks for your visit, comment and following of my blog :)
Great work! I love to tilt/shift stuff, very nice.
Joel
Hi Joel, welcome to my blog and thanks for your wonderful comment.
Thanks for following my blog too :)
I love your blog, many fantastic pictures there.
Gracias a Calata conozco el programa que realiza estas imágenes como maquetas, bien realizadas si es que han sido tratadas así.
Calata know thanks to the program that made these images as models, if they performed well have been treated well.
Kind regards
Indeed it's a handy tool Haideé, thanks :)
good hotel...ha,ha..
Checking in ?
Thanks Carol :)
I like the style of the first photo! It looks like a toy...
Thanks Klearchos my friend.
That's the idea :)
Post a Comment