My neighbor went further by saying whatever grows from her garden to my garden belongs to me.
Of course, no matter how tempting that offer may sound, I simply can't accept it ... but am happy to have those gourds decorating my garden until they are harvested >"<
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment Laura :)
9 comments:
I got a pumpkin that way last year before the last fence panel went up. We were happy to care for it for her!
That's what neighbors are for :)
My neighbor went further by saying whatever grows from her garden to my garden belongs to me.
Of course, no matter how tempting that offer may sound, I simply can't accept it ... but am happy to have those gourds decorating my garden until they are harvested >"<
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment Laura :)
Una flor caida del cielo con destellos de luz que nos iluminan.
Saludos.
*Ese es un comentario muy dulce,
Gracias Mª Angeles y Jose.
*That is a very sweet comment,
Thank you Mª Angeles y Jose.
Fantastic macro ... the sharpness is really beautiful, the background out of focus brings the flower out of photos ...
Great photo!
Thanks Adrian :P
Thanks Marco ...
I saw the fully grown Gourds in my neighbor's garden, they are gigantic!
I am eager to see what this baby gourd will turn into :P
Thanks for your comment.
Thanks Marie :)
Post a Comment