Impresionantes fotografias las que tienes en tu blog, me encantan sobretodo las macros, esta última tiene unas texturas,color y calidez excelentes.Gracias por pasar por mi blog. Saludos!
What a beautiful picture. I love macro. :) What you´ve seen on my blog is the world´s largets competition in "Rounders". I don´t know if that´s the right word for it but it´s all I know. ;) It´s mostly universitystudents that compete and the costumes are rather funny. The competition is for two days and today it´s the finals. Lot´s of fun stuff to take pictures of. :) Ha a wonderful day.
Hi Kerstin, thanks for taking time to explain ... it is indeed a funny and interesting event, I can imagine you very busy taking photos at the scene :P
30 comments:
Bonita textura.
Muy buena fotografia.
Saludos.
Thank you Mª Angeles y Jose :)
Impresionantes fotografias las que tienes en tu blog, me encantan sobretodo las macros, esta última tiene unas texturas,color y calidez excelentes.Gracias por pasar por mi blog. Saludos!
* Gracias por tu maravilloso comentario Mingo, bienvenidos a mi blog y bienvenido a mi mundo, en el sentido fotográfico del curso:)
* Thank you for your wonderful comment Mingo, welcome to my blog and welcome to my world, in photographic sense, of course:)
It may be a parasite, but still it is beautiful through your linse :)
Great shot! Belo macro!
Nice pictures in your blog Su Chua. I've liked so much your macros with great compositions and specials sharpness.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Nice to meet you.
Greetings
Paco Jarillo
That's a very nice thing to say Marie, thank you :)
Welcome to my blog Paco, nice to meet you too :)
Thanks Paulo, welcome back ...
Very nice! Could be a book cover!
Thanks for coming by The Villages Daily Photo.
Have a great day!
I love this.
With a good definition.
Thanks for the comment and visit Jacob :)
I'm glad you like this picture Ruimnm ... welcome back.
hi! Su!
Thanks for your comments.
In your blog i see very very nice photos!!
Greetings from Rome
Hello Pino, I'm glad that you visited my blog and hope to see you again soon :)
Greetings.
How nice to see a blog from so far from my country.
I've been watching some of your photographs and I really like some of them.
Good macros.
Only for curiosity, do you also speak spanish, I've seen a comment above in spanish.
Greetings from Spain.
Beautiful macro friend photographs the life. Abraço
Hola Jose (Madofthehill)...
¿cómo estás?
Thanks for your visit and also for leaving your comment.
My Spanish is very limited, did try to speak this beautiful language when I was in Spain many years ago :)
Though I still have a few books of Quick Spanish Guide on my bookshelf, my command for Spanish nowadays is as good as, Mmm ... Zero >"<
My above comments in Spanish are the works of translation tools found on the net.
Good to have you here Jose and I would love to see you come back again.
Greetings from Malaysia.
Thank you Tossan :)
Great Pictures especiality the color make this looks like litle bit warm!! I Love it!!
It's taken against the setting sun, hence the yellowish effect ... thanks Andres :)
Parasite or survivor?
Cheers
I would say both.
Thanks Caçador :)
nice work!
Thanks Dungha :)
What a beautiful picture. I love macro. :)
What you´ve seen on my blog is the world´s largets competition in "Rounders". I don´t know if that´s the right word for it but it´s all I know. ;)
It´s mostly universitystudents that compete and the costumes are rather funny. The competition is for two days and today it´s the finals. Lot´s of fun stuff to take pictures of. :)
Ha a wonderful day.
Hi Kerstin, thanks for taking time to explain ... it is indeed a funny and interesting event, I can imagine you very busy taking photos at the scene :P
Great and very interesting macro!
Hi Irena ... thanks for your visit and comment.
I see some very beautiful and breathtaking pictures of Slovenia in your blog :)
I'm looking forward to your next visit.
Post a Comment