Urbanization is an epidemic ...
New housing estates are mushrooming all over cat city Kuching.
... but these houses are really very nice and homey.
New housing estates are mushrooming all over cat city Kuching.
... but these houses are really very nice and homey.










虽然面对世界经济放缓的冲击,貓城古晉的城市化步伐一刻都没有减缓, 一个又一个设计美观和现代化的住宅区如雨后春筍般,拔地而起 ...
14 comments:
nice and pleasant, but expensive also....
But a good house is a good investment ... and every good house has its price ...
I agree, the houses looks good.
Sure they are Ruth :)
very surprising place, but why is so bleak?
That's because they are new housing estates and most of the houses are not completed yet ...
Thanks for the comment Marius :)
how will people buy these houses? is the economy very good there?
Surprisingly ... a lot of these houses have already found their owners.
They are constructions similar to these ones of whichever part of the world.
I am not surprised at all Pedro :)
Sharing Pool ? Great Idea !
One hope: all neighbors clean.
:-D
Well, I still think it's better than the public swimming pool :)
Good to see you ...
nice work!
Thanks Dungha :)
Post a Comment