I think it is the same all over the world. The same happens here. A part of our farm, is now gone, for new houses. We can not live of the farm anymore ( have had other jobs for more than 15 years), and that happen to many farmers around too. Bad, but that's what happen all over.
I like the way you take photos of things that are always there but for the rest of us we don´t give them any importance. I will consider myself a good photographer when I´ll be able to take a photo of something which is not beautiful and make it look great. I think you reached that. Greetings.
10 comments:
I think it is the same all over the world. The same happens here. A part of our farm, is now gone, for new houses.
We can not live of the farm anymore ( have had other jobs for more than 15 years), and that happen to many farmers around too.
Bad, but that's what happen all over.
Liked I said ...
Urbanization is an epidemic, Ruth.
Yes I am agree with you is an epidemic
Thanks Andres :)
I like the way you take photos of things that are always there but for the rest of us we don´t give them any importance. I will consider myself a good photographer when I´ll be able to take a photo of something which is not beautiful and make it look great. I think you reached that. Greetings.
Wow a lot of constructions around here!
... all over Kuching, Adrian :)
Daniel, every time when you posted a comment, you sent me into deep thought.
Thanks for sharing your thought but I'm sure I have not (and not even close)reached the level you said I have reached ...
Are you on facebook? If so ... please link me, I think we'll have a lot of things to share and chat about :)
Your amigo, Chua Phin
Is an epidemic like in Madrid and many cities of spain.
I don´t like to live in this urbanizations.
Greetings,
well many people don't have a choice ...
Thanks Roberto :)
Post a Comment