Hit count 人气指数

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Caterpillar 毛虫





Oh no, not again ...




This time my lime tree gets it ...








又是毛毛虫 ... 这次轮到我的酸吉树遭殃啦 !





Please click

Hungry Caterpillars 毛虫

to see my previous post on Caterpillars.


20 comments:

Alberto said...

Wonderful photo. Congratulations.

CP Su said...

Thanks Alberto ... how's your summer so far?

Ruth Bernssen Bø said...

Very nice photos!

Caterpiller.... then I am thinking about big yellow machines... :-)

does this animal eat all the leaves?

CP Su said...

yes ... if I don't remove it soon enough.

Synnøve. said...

Hello.
You realy have a nice blogg whit lots of nice pictures.
Found you whit Solsikken.
And Im a cureos person so I clicked in here to look at your blogg.
That I dont regret.
Il be back.
Hugs from Norway.
Synne.

CP Su said...

Hi Synnöve, thanks for your visit and comment, see you soon :)

Tony said...

Excelent macro, congratulations

CP Su said...

Thanks Tony :)

Marco said...

Very nice macro, congratulation.
This "micro life" is very beutiful.

CP Su said...

Thanks Marco ... Micro, Macro or Marco?

Xec Gomila said...

Bonita Oruga... muy buen contraste colorido.... ¡¡.. enhorabuena...

Saludos desde Isla de Menorca...

robert said...

What a wonderful butterfly he must become...maybe you can find some other leaves for him to eat?
As I recently 'received' three lemon trees, can understand that you don't like him to eat there.
And yes, maybe it is even a her.
Very, very good photography indeed!

CP Su said...

Gracias Xec :)

CP Su said...

Hi Robert ... thanks for the comment.

Rudi said...

Nice shots of a green little hungry guy. Do you know which butterfly it will become?

CP Su said...

errrrr .... no, do you?

Paula said...

You might try spraying soapy water on the leaves everyday. Or maybe the tree is too large or you don't have time but this is what I do with small plants. Pretty pictures.

CP Su said...

Hmm ... never thought of that before Paula but I'm curious, wouldn't spraying soapy water on the leaves suffocate or dehydrate the plant?

Thanks for the tip :)

LR Photography said...

Great macro!

CP Su said...

Thanks Adrian :)