Beautiful shapes in contrast with the blue of the sky. Greetings.
Thanks Daniel, looks like we have winter here ^^
Amazing! In nature...Abraço
Thank you Tossan ...
Great tons of blue.Perfect sky.
Thanks Fernando ... greetings ^^
Love this kind of shot!!!
Thanks Andres ... glad that you like them =)
I like photos like these very much. The treas against the clear blue sky.Greetings from the cold north.
Thanks Ruth, the setting can be easily mistaken for winter but it's tropical =)
That's true - it looks like winter.I have shot some similar photos today, I will show them in my blog in a day or two - here it is winter.
Thanks Ruth ...
Very nice, beautiful and picefull skyRegards, Bram
Thank you Bram ^^
Pretty pic, one lonely tree is not a wood, but is a signal of life. Greetings.
Thank you and well said Pedro ^^
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Beautiful shapes in contrast with the blue of the sky. Greetings.
Thanks Daniel, looks like we have winter here ^^
Amazing! In nature...Abraço
Thank you Tossan ...
Great tons of blue.Perfect sky.
Thanks Fernando ... greetings ^^
Love this kind of shot!!!
Thanks Andres ... glad that you like them =)
I like photos like these very much. The treas against the clear blue sky.
Greetings from the cold north.
Thanks Ruth, the setting can be easily mistaken for winter but it's tropical =)
That's true - it looks like winter.
I have shot some similar photos today, I will show them in my blog in a day or two - here it is winter.
Thanks Ruth ...
Very nice, beautiful and picefull sky
Regards, Bram
Thank you Bram ^^
Pretty pic, one lonely tree is not a wood, but is a signal of life. Greetings.
Thank you and well said Pedro ^^
Post a Comment